abra
Dangerous Mistakes Moms Make While Driving
by abra
January 27, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Driving Safety Infographic

Replies

• taraf529
    January 28, 2013 at 8:25 AM

scary isn't it? when my son is in the car with me i won't even turn the radio on, i do the speed limit.. i'm almost paranoid lol

• mommyofblueyes
    Ape
    January 28, 2013 at 8:32 AM

I am guilty of talking on my cell phone, and driving with less sleep.  I never leave my kids alone in the car, and my sister is a CPST, so I know my car seats are installed correctly!   

• lauratupper
    January 28, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Wow!

If you need your carseat checked, you can go to your local fire station they will check it for you. Most firefighters are CPSTs.

• jessicaaris
    January 28, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Our health department will check them too......although I would rather pay a visit to some firefighters ;)

Quoting lauratupper:

Wow!

If you need your carseat checked, you can go to your local fire station they will check it for you. Most firefighters are CPSTs.

• aimesnyc
    January 28, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Good thing I take public transportation! ;)

I would like to see something similar with stats on parents in general - I feel like this just aids the stereotype that women are bad drivers.

Dads are parents, too.  And I'm pretty sure they deal with the same things. :)

• Bonneata
    January 28, 2013 at 12:05 PM
    This why ds goes in the car with me only if necessary, usually hubby drives when baby is in the car most of the time ( no accidents on his record yet) . We had our cars eat inspected to make sure we installed properly. I don't have a cell phone. Getting in an accident with baby in car scares us both stiff. I wish public transportation was easier to use in my area . I would take it more often. I would like to see stats on parents in general too.
  • USMCWifey2011
    January 28, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Im guilty of some of these.. espeially having a hard time concentrating with a little one crying in the back

• emkirkley
    January 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    https://ssl13.cyzap.net/dzapps/dbzap.bin/apps/assess/webmembers/tool?pToolCode=TAB9&pCategory1=TAB9_CERTSEARCH&Webid=SAFEKIDSCERTSQL

Not true...most firefighters are NOT CPSTs...NONE here re, you have to go to the state police office here to find a true CPST, same is true of the towns my brother and mother live in (and they are in different states from me)

If you need a CPST search the link above

Quoting lauratupper:

Wow!

• lauratupper
    January 28, 2013 at 4:24 PM

That's interesting, I know in our state most of them are. I assumed it was the same elsewhere.

Quoting emkirkley:

https://ssl13.cyzap.net/dzapps/dbzap.bin/apps/assess/webmembers/tool?pToolCode=TAB9&pCategory1=TAB9_CERTSEARCH&Webid=SAFEKIDSCERTSQL

Not true...most firefighters are NOT CPSTs...NONE here re, you have to go to the state police office here to find a true CPST, same is true of the towns my brother and mother live in (and they are in different states from me)

If you need a CPST search the link above

Quoting lauratupper:

Wow!

• rbailey2414
    January 28, 2013 at 4:26 PM
    Scary!!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts