abra
Dangerous Mistakes Moms Make While Driving
by abra
January 27, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Driving Safety Infographic

Replies

• taraf529
    January 28, 2013 at 8:25 AM

scary isn't it? when my son is in the car with me i won't even turn the radio on, i do the speed limit.. i'm almost paranoid lol

• mommyofblueyes
    Ape
    January 28, 2013 at 8:32 AM

I am guilty of talking on my cell phone, and driving with less sleep.  I never leave my kids alone in the car, and my sister is a CPST, so I know my car seats are installed correctly!   

• lauratupper
    January 28, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Wow!

If you need your carseat checked, you can go to your local fire station they will check it for you. Most firefighters are CPSTs.

• jessicaaris
    January 28, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Our health department will check them too......although I would rather pay a visit to some firefighters ;)

Quoting lauratupper:

Wow!

If you need your carseat checked, you can go to your local fire station they will check it for you. Most firefighters are CPSTs.

• aimesnyc
    January 28, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Good thing I take public transportation! ;)

I would like to see something similar with stats on parents in general - I feel like this just aids the stereotype that women are bad drivers.

Dads are parents, too.  And I'm pretty sure they deal with the same things. :)

• Bonneata
    January 28, 2013 at 12:05 PM
    This why ds goes in the car with me only if necessary, usually hubby drives when baby is in the car most of the time ( no accidents on his record yet) . We had our cars eat inspected to make sure we installed properly. I don't have a cell phone. Getting in an accident with baby in car scares us both stiff. I wish public transportation was easier to use in my area . I would take it more often. I would like to see stats on parents in general too.
  • USMCWifey2011
    January 28, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Im guilty of some of these.. espeially having a hard time concentrating with a little one crying in the back

• emkirkley
    January 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    https://ssl13.cyzap.net/dzapps/dbzap.bin/apps/assess/webmembers/tool?pToolCode=TAB9&pCategory1=TAB9_CERTSEARCH&Webid=SAFEKIDSCERTSQL

Not true...most firefighters are NOT CPSTs...NONE here re, you have to go to the state police office here to find a true CPST, same is true of the towns my brother and mother live in (and they are in different states from me)

If you need a CPST search the link above

Quoting lauratupper:

Wow!

• lauratupper
    January 28, 2013 at 4:24 PM

That's interesting, I know in our state most of them are. I assumed it was the same elsewhere.

Quoting emkirkley:

https://ssl13.cyzap.net/dzapps/dbzap.bin/apps/assess/webmembers/tool?pToolCode=TAB9&pCategory1=TAB9_CERTSEARCH&Webid=SAFEKIDSCERTSQL

Not true...most firefighters are NOT CPSTs...NONE here re, you have to go to the state police office here to find a true CPST, same is true of the towns my brother and mother live in (and they are in different states from me)

If you need a CPST search the link above

Quoting lauratupper:

Wow!

• rbailey2414
    January 28, 2013 at 4:26 PM
    Scary!!

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN