Babies

Featured Posts
MrsKoolaidPunk
EEG appointment tomorrow for my 4 month old. Advice?
January 27, 2013 at 9:28 PM

She had a seizure a few months back, and we have been on a waiting list to see this neurologist. On the paperwork it said to refrain from caffeine for 24 hours, wake her up 1-2 hours before her usual wake-up time, and to keep her awake. I got the paperwork mixed up with some of her other medical papers and just want to make sure I'm not leaving anything out!
She's breastfed, so should I nurse her in the morning when she wakes up still? 

Replies

• IrishIz
    by IrishIz
    January 27, 2013 at 9:43 PM

They like to have them sleepy many times as it can be easier to bring a seizure on. You can certainly feed her.  

• kirstina
    January 27, 2013 at 9:50 PM
    My son had one done when he was 2 months old. My sister went with me to keep him awake because it was a 30 minute drive and I couldn't drive and keep him awake. I nursed when he woke up but only enough to keep him happy I didn't fill him up. After they put the things on his head I nurse him to sleep. good luck .
  • MrsKoolaidPunk
    January 27, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Thank you!!!

Quoting kirstina:

My son had one done when he was 2 months old. My sister went with me to keep him awake because it was a 30 minute drive and I couldn't drive and keep him awake. I nursed when he woke up but only enough to keep him happy I didn't fill him up. After they put the things on his head I nurse him to sleep. good luck .

• kirstina
    January 27, 2013 at 10:01 PM
    Your welcome. My oldest had lots of test but has no health problems now. Keep us updated on your little one.

Quoting MrsKoolaidPunk:

Thank you!!!

Quoting kirstina:

• cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    January 27, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Neither of my kids have had to have one but I just wanted to say I hope everything goes smoothly.

• babygomez
    January 28, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Best wishes! ((Hugs))

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN