Babies

Jacylove
Creeps & perverts
January 27, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Other day I went to the local swapmeet with my 6 weeks old daughter & sister. It was a bit cold so I carried her with a blanket over her (sleeping) I was looking and things and notice an elderly man looking at us he seemed a bit smelly as he been drinking. Anyway he kep looking over my shoulder to look at her. But I kept the blanket covering her face. I had an ugly feeling. And he tapped me on the shoulder saying ur baby is beautiul (tho he didn't even see what she looked like) I just smiled said thank you. And kept walking I looked behind me he was following me! I acted like I saw something on the otherside so I walk over there and he was behind me again! Trying to lOok at her' he just looks and says nothing I turn around and walked the opposite direction I was walking in and he turn around too! To follow me! I really got scared and told my sister am going to get bk in the car she said ok & we left. Idk if he was a creep but it was creepy to me! I later told my bf and he wanted to drive bk and have me point him out. I didn't want to becuz it's not like he looked or touched her or did anything to us. It was just weird that's all.

Replies

• alandou
    by alandou
    January 29, 2013 at 12:40 AM

who knows what is issue was, but if you feel unsafe in any situation with your baby, get the hell out of there!

Babies