Jacylove
Creeps & perverts
January 27, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Other day I went to the local swapmeet with my 6 weeks old daughter & sister. It was a bit cold so I carried her with a blanket over her (sleeping) I was looking and things and notice an elderly man looking at us he seemed a bit smelly as he been drinking. Anyway he kep looking over my shoulder to look at her. But I kept the blanket covering her face. I had an ugly feeling. And he tapped me on the shoulder saying ur baby is beautiul (tho he didn't even see what she looked like) I just smiled said thank you. And kept walking I looked behind me he was following me! I acted like I saw something on the otherside so I walk over there and he was behind me again! Trying to lOok at her' he just looks and says nothing I turn around and walked the opposite direction I was walking in and he turn around too! To follow me! I really got scared and told my sister am going to get bk in the car she said ok & we left. Idk if he was a creep but it was creepy to me! I later told my bf and he wanted to drive bk and have me point him out. I didn't want to becuz it's not like he looked or touched her or did anything to us. It was just weird that's all.

Replies

• alandou
    by alandou
    January 29, 2013 at 12:40 AM

who knows what is issue was, but if you feel unsafe in any situation with your baby, get the hell out of there!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts