Featured Posts
brittney28
somebody please help me ease my mind!
January 27, 2013 at 12:15 AM
My dd is 15 months, will be 16 months on Feb 13. Anyway she is only 29 inches, that's pretty little for her age. All the other babies around her age are around 32 to 36 inches tall! Could something be wrong with her?

Replies

• 4_little_angels
    January 27, 2013 at 12:24 AM
    Bump!
  • 4_little_angels
    January 27, 2013 at 12:25 AM
    As long as her pediatrician says her development is good for her age I wouldn't worry.
  • dedicatedrider
    January 27, 2013 at 12:25 AM
    Variation of normal. My almost 3 year old is only 36 in =)
  • angela.bouchard
    January 27, 2013 at 1:07 AM

I honestly doubt there is anything wrong! All babies grow differently and some are tall and some are short. :)

• lauratupper
    January 27, 2013 at 1:35 AM

As long as she has followed HER growth pattern she's fine.

• merryvoice
    January 27, 2013 at 1:37 AM

If your doctor says she's fine, you've got nothing to worry about, mama. If she's happy and healthy, that's all that matters!

• shadow_lark
    January 27, 2013 at 1:37 AM
    She's probably fine. Are you tall? What about her dad? As long as she is following her own curve then there isn't anything to worry about.
    Both of mine are giants, but so is Dh and I'm no pixie either so its not surprising.
  • babygomez
    January 27, 2013 at 3:24 AM

I doubt it. She's probably just considered "short". :)

• brittney28
    January 27, 2013 at 10:10 AM
    I'm ,5'2 and her dad is 5'6

Quoting shadow_lark:

She's probably fine. Are you tall? What about her dad? As long as she is following her own curve then there isn't anything to worry about.

Both of mine are giants, but so is Dh and I'm no pixie either so its not surprising.

• shadow_lark
    January 27, 2013 at 11:20 AM
    Oh yea, she's probably going to be petite then.

Quoting brittney28:

I'm ,5'2 and her dad is 5'6

Quoting shadow_lark:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts