Featured Posts
Flaca43
Amber Teething Necklaces
by Flaca43
January 24, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I have heard of them, but never used them. Have you used them? Do they work? What site would you recommend if they do work great?

Replies

• angevil53
    January 24, 2013 at 11:07 AM
    Yes. I ordered one for my dd and she's used it since two months. No drool either! None! I don't know really what site is best. I just got a cheap one.
  • Hi_Rae
    by Hi_Rae
    January 24, 2013 at 11:07 AM
    I have one for my 9 month old, and I love it. Hazelaid is a great company out of Canada that sells quality product for a good price. I ordered my son's from there and they were great to deal with
  • kirstina
    January 24, 2013 at 11:14 AM
    I never used one.
  • mylilprincesses
    January 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM
    never used one but have heard great things about them. my baby girl just started teething and I am gonna order her through Inspired by flinn on fb.
  • robibuni
    January 24, 2013 at 11:36 AM

We didn't use one for DD1 and she was a HORRIBLE teether. We use one for DD2 and she seems to not teeth as badly but I'll never know if its because of the necklace.

Do you have any organic/natural baby shops in your area? That's where I bought mine, but I've heard of people buying some from etsy. Can't guarantee it's a decent price though.

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    January 25, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Oh really? That's great! My baby drools a lot, that would help her then.

Quoting angevil53:

Yes. I ordered one for my dd and she's used it since two months. No drool either! None! I don't know really what site is best. I just got a cheap one.

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    January 25, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Oh good! Thank you. I'll look it up.

Quoting Hi_Rae:

I have one for my 9 month old, and I love it. Hazelaid is a great company out of Canada that sells quality product for a good price. I ordered my son's from there and they were great to deal with

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    January 25, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I'll look that up, thanks!

Quoting mylilprincesses:

never used one but have heard great things about them. my baby girl just started teething and I am gonna order her through Inspired by flinn on fb.

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    January 25, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I think so, I'll look and ask them for some. It's worth a shot! Thank you!

Quoting robibuni:

We didn't use one for DD1 and she was a HORRIBLE teether. We use one for DD2 and she seems to not teeth as badly but I'll never know if its because of the necklace.

Do you have any organic/natural baby shops in your area? That's where I bought mine, but I've heard of people buying some from etsy. Can't guarantee it's a decent price though.

• kameka
    by kameka
    January 25, 2013 at 10:50 AM
    I have one for each of my younger girls and though they are ADORABLE I have not seen a difference in teething. Middle dd got hers at 23 months, youngest dd around 7 months. They don't take them off except bath time.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts