Babies

Featured Posts
Flaca43
Amber Teething Necklaces
by Flaca43
January 24, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I have heard of them, but never used them. Have you used them? Do they work? What site would you recommend if they do work great?

Replies

• angevil53
    January 24, 2013 at 11:07 AM
    Yes. I ordered one for my dd and she's used it since two months. No drool either! None! I don't know really what site is best. I just got a cheap one.
  • Hi_Rae
    by Hi_Rae
    January 24, 2013 at 11:07 AM
    I have one for my 9 month old, and I love it. Hazelaid is a great company out of Canada that sells quality product for a good price. I ordered my son's from there and they were great to deal with
  • kirstina
    January 24, 2013 at 11:14 AM
    I never used one.
  • mylilprincesses
    January 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM
    never used one but have heard great things about them. my baby girl just started teething and I am gonna order her through Inspired by flinn on fb.
  • robibuni
    January 24, 2013 at 11:36 AM

We didn't use one for DD1 and she was a HORRIBLE teether. We use one for DD2 and she seems to not teeth as badly but I'll never know if its because of the necklace.

Do you have any organic/natural baby shops in your area? That's where I bought mine, but I've heard of people buying some from etsy. Can't guarantee it's a decent price though.

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    January 25, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Oh really? That's great! My baby drools a lot, that would help her then.

Quoting angevil53:

Yes. I ordered one for my dd and she's used it since two months. No drool either! None! I don't know really what site is best. I just got a cheap one.

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    January 25, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Oh good! Thank you. I'll look it up.

Quoting Hi_Rae:

I have one for my 9 month old, and I love it. Hazelaid is a great company out of Canada that sells quality product for a good price. I ordered my son's from there and they were great to deal with

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    January 25, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I'll look that up, thanks!

Quoting mylilprincesses:

never used one but have heard great things about them. my baby girl just started teething and I am gonna order her through Inspired by flinn on fb.

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    January 25, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I think so, I'll look and ask them for some. It's worth a shot! Thank you!

Quoting robibuni:

We didn't use one for DD1 and she was a HORRIBLE teether. We use one for DD2 and she seems to not teeth as badly but I'll never know if its because of the necklace.

Do you have any organic/natural baby shops in your area? That's where I bought mine, but I've heard of people buying some from etsy. Can't guarantee it's a decent price though.

• kameka
    by kameka
    January 25, 2013 at 10:50 AM
    I have one for each of my younger girls and though they are ADORABLE I have not seen a difference in teething. Middle dd got hers at 23 months, youngest dd around 7 months. They don't take them off except bath time.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN