Babies

Featured Posts
westtxmomtobe
omg there is no way!?!?! please need advice!
January 23, 2013 at 12:07 PM

ellas got a hard white spot on the top left side of her gums. its not poking through the bottom part though its more like in the middle...is this a tooth? shes only 2 months old!!! shes had a very mild loose stool, she is drooling quite a bit and won't take her fist out of her mouth...but shes not teething is she? and would it come in in the middle of the gum? will try to get a pic...please help!

Replies

• westtxmomtobe
    January 23, 2013 at 12:13 PM

yes i realize she doiesn't appear to enjoy this but no i didn't hurt her she didn't cry at all just kept trying to get her fist back in her mouth.

• ZakkarysMom
    January 23, 2013 at 12:14 PM
    Looks like a tooth!
  • auntangelofsix
    January 23, 2013 at 12:18 PM
    I agree

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Looks like a tooth!
  • GwenGray
    January 23, 2013 at 12:23 PM

same

Quoting auntangelofsix:

I agree

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Looks like a tooth!

• westtxmomtobe
    January 23, 2013 at 12:32 PM

screamingand also simple frown

ugh!!! she can hold her own bottle though i hardly let her and can already launch herself forward on her playmat...STOP GROWING UP SO FAST ELLA BEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• expectantmom81
    January 23, 2013 at 1:12 PM
    Looks like a tooth. It can take several months to come in though. Some babies are actually born with teeth.
  • Dragonmamas
    Ari
    January 23, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Yep. My oldest son started teething at eight weeks as well, and his father was literally born with teeth about to poke through if you can imagine that!

• brebugmom91
    January 23, 2013 at 1:15 PM
    That's a tooth.
  • momof2little1s
    January 23, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    Looks like a tooth. My Lilly's tooth broke through just before she was 2 months. She was teething at 6 weeks and my doc told me that was not possible, then I got to show him her tooth 2 weeks later at her well check up.
  • lauratupper
    January 23, 2013 at 2:26 PM
    Quoting expectantmom81:

Looks like a tooth. It can take several months to come in though. Some babies are actually born with teeth.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts