Babies

westtxmomtobe
omg there is no way!?!?! please need advice!
January 23, 2013 at 12:07 PM

ellas got a hard white spot on the top left side of her gums. its not poking through the bottom part though its more like in the middle...is this a tooth? shes only 2 months old!!! shes had a very mild loose stool, she is drooling quite a bit and won't take her fist out of her mouth...but shes not teething is she? and would it come in in the middle of the gum? will try to get a pic...please help!

Replies

• westtxmomtobe
    January 23, 2013 at 12:13 PM

yes i realize she doiesn't appear to enjoy this but no i didn't hurt her she didn't cry at all just kept trying to get her fist back in her mouth.

• ZakkarysMom
    January 23, 2013 at 12:14 PM
    Looks like a tooth!
  • auntangelofsix
    January 23, 2013 at 12:18 PM
    I agree

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Looks like a tooth!
  • GwenGray
    January 23, 2013 at 12:23 PM

same

Quoting auntangelofsix:

I agree

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Looks like a tooth!

• westtxmomtobe
    January 23, 2013 at 12:32 PM

screamingand also simple frown

ugh!!! she can hold her own bottle though i hardly let her and can already launch herself forward on her playmat...STOP GROWING UP SO FAST ELLA BEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• expectantmom81
    January 23, 2013 at 1:12 PM
    Looks like a tooth. It can take several months to come in though. Some babies are actually born with teeth.
  • Dragonmamas
    Ari
    January 23, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Yep. My oldest son started teething at eight weeks as well, and his father was literally born with teeth about to poke through if you can imagine that!

• brebugmom91
    January 23, 2013 at 1:15 PM
    That's a tooth.
  • momof2little1s
    January 23, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    Looks like a tooth. My Lilly's tooth broke through just before she was 2 months. She was teething at 6 weeks and my doc told me that was not possible, then I got to show him her tooth 2 weeks later at her well check up.
  • lauratupper
    January 23, 2013 at 2:26 PM
    Quoting expectantmom81:

Looks like a tooth. It can take several months to come in though. Some babies are actually born with teeth.

Babies