SUPERMOM2536
Advice Needed: Hi moms my daughter is 15 months and is already...
January 22, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Hi moms my daughter is 15 months and is already calling words but she is not walking as yet but i am not concerned because i know she will soon.what foods is ggod nutritionally for her at this age?please advice.thanks.

Replies

• abra
    by abra
    January 22, 2013 at 2:57 PM
    Pretty much whatever you are eating. Lots of fruits, veggies, some dairy, whole grains . I prefer legumed to meat for protein just because it is easier to digest.
  • expectantmom81
    January 22, 2013 at 4:41 PM
    At that age table foods should be fine.
  • la_bella_vita
    January 22, 2013 at 9:07 PM

She will start walking soon, don't worry. If she is not walking by 18 months, I would make a doctor's appointment.

As for foods, I feed my baby (the same age) everything we eat. I just make sure it's bite size pieces

• GodsAmiga
    January 23, 2013 at 6:43 AM

My kids ate everything but honey so whatever we ate they ate at that age. :-)

• erikays
    by erikays
    January 23, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    At that age, my kids ate what we did.
  • SUPERMOM2536
    January 23, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Thank you all for the advice it was very helpful.I am really glad i join this group because sometimes i feel so alone. Once again thanks

• SUPERMOM2536
    January 23, 2013 at 12:05 PM

another thing! What about juices i didn't see anyone mention juices.Is she too young for juices everyday?My paediatrician said  "juice can build and break the immune system" is that true?Please advice.

What about paediasure is she too small for that and what tonic is advisable for her.At present I am using wellkid.hope to hear from you.Thanks

its a girl

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts