Babies

Featured Posts
emmas_mommy23
baby girl isnt crawling
January 22, 2013 at 8:53 AM
I hsve a 7 month old and shes not crawling yet she rolls and sits up but dose not crawl is it still to early

Replies

• zinniadaisy
    January 22, 2013 at 9:00 AM

It is still early - none of my daughters were interested in crawling till closer to 10 months

• Baby_Avas_Momma
    January 22, 2013 at 9:00 AM
    It's still early :)
    My dd wasn't much of a crawler. At 7 months she was pulling herself up and cruising while holding onto things and by 9.5 months she was running around the house by herself.
    She sounds like she's doing great!
  • Miller_Mama
    January 22, 2013 at 9:01 AM

just wait a few months and see if she starts OR you could talk to her daughter and see what he/she says, some babies are slower then others.

• MalakbelLacuna
    January 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM

aome babies skip crawling. however- it is still early. shes fine.

• rHOPEb
    by rHOPEb
    January 22, 2013 at 10:00 AM

My daughter never crawled.  All kids are different!  She rolled and rolled and then started walking around 10mos.  Don't stress.........

• mommaoftwo
    January 22, 2013 at 10:02 AM

my dd never crawled, lol, she eventually butt scooted! I wiggled like a worm or so I'm told.

• briebaby123
    January 22, 2013 at 10:23 AM

My sister "army-crawled" until she was a year, and then went straight to walking.   
    My niece crawled at 8 months, then walked at 9.
    And I crawled from 10-11 months then walked.
    Every baby is different.

• CelestialSong
    January 22, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Mine didn't crawl until 9 months, and walked at 13 months. Some babies skip crawling altogether though! It's not an essential milestone :)

• smac28
    by smac28
    January 22, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Every kid is different! I have a friend who's baby hasn't crawled/walked yet and she is 12 months, she just has no interest so she rolls around lol its definitely okay!

• C.H.E.L.S.E.A
    January 22, 2013 at 11:26 AM

It's normal for a 7 month old to not be crawling yet. Some babies never crawl at all.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN