Babies

emmas_mommy23
baby girl isnt crawling
January 22, 2013 at 8:53 AM
I hsve a 7 month old and shes not crawling yet she rolls and sits up but dose not crawl is it still to early

Replies

• zinniadaisy
    January 22, 2013 at 9:00 AM

It is still early - none of my daughters were interested in crawling till closer to 10 months

• Baby_Avas_Momma
    January 22, 2013 at 9:00 AM
    It's still early :)
    My dd wasn't much of a crawler. At 7 months she was pulling herself up and cruising while holding onto things and by 9.5 months she was running around the house by herself.
    She sounds like she's doing great!
  • Miller_Mama
    January 22, 2013 at 9:01 AM

just wait a few months and see if she starts OR you could talk to her daughter and see what he/she says, some babies are slower then others.

• MalakbelLacuna
    January 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM

aome babies skip crawling. however- it is still early. shes fine.

• rHOPEb
    by rHOPEb
    January 22, 2013 at 10:00 AM

My daughter never crawled.  All kids are different!  She rolled and rolled and then started walking around 10mos.  Don't stress.........

• mommaoftwo
    January 22, 2013 at 10:02 AM

my dd never crawled, lol, she eventually butt scooted! I wiggled like a worm or so I'm told.

• briebaby123
    January 22, 2013 at 10:23 AM

My sister "army-crawled" until she was a year, and then went straight to walking.   
    My niece crawled at 8 months, then walked at 9.
    And I crawled from 10-11 months then walked.
    Every baby is different.

• CelestialSong
    January 22, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Mine didn't crawl until 9 months, and walked at 13 months. Some babies skip crawling altogether though! It's not an essential milestone :)

• smac28
    by smac28
    January 22, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Every kid is different! I have a friend who's baby hasn't crawled/walked yet and she is 12 months, she just has no interest so she rolls around lol its definitely okay!

• C.H.E.L.S.E.A
    January 22, 2013 at 11:26 AM

It's normal for a 7 month old to not be crawling yet. Some babies never crawl at all.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts