Kaylahk
please help!
by Kaylahk
January 19, 2013 at 7:50 AM
For the last like half hour my baby has been throwing up pretty much all the breastmilk I have given him. I burped him right after feeding him and he did burp really well. What worries me is that he gets very upset and like retches and gaga and then throws up a lot of what defiantly is breastmilk and some flem with it. There's just so much coming out within the last half hour and it really looks like someone vomiting with all the gagging and the fake vomiting people do. He's doing all that and I've watched babies before and I know what spit up looks like when happening and this looks painful and not spit up. Please help I'm worried for my son. Oh and he's almost 3 Weeks old

Replies

• MommyO2-6631
    January 19, 2013 at 10:01 AM
    Does he have a cold? Have you taken his temp?
  • HarrisonMD
    January 19, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Temp or not...might as well take him in case it's something else? There's spit up and the occasional projectile vomiting, but get it checked just in case...

• lauratupper
    January 19, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I would get him checked out.

• gcstar42
    January 19, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I would call your pedi and ask what they think. If he is all of a sudden doing this he could have some kind of virus or something.

• tyrelsmom
    January 19, 2013 at 12:35 PM
    Being so young, I would get him checked out. He probably caught a tummy bug :(, but you should probably rule out things like pyloric stenosis.
  • Lovebugbaby
    January 19, 2013 at 12:53 PM
    Being he's so young, Id suggest calling your pedi.. I hope he's ok!
  • la_bella_vita
    January 19, 2013 at 6:37 PM

How is baby doing now?

• Kaylahk
    by Kaylahk
    January 19, 2013 at 7:42 PM
    Pretty much after writing this post he stopped throwing up and all day I've been watching him and he eats fine and nothing else is coming up so that's great. He's just been really sleepy all day but nothing more coming up! Not really sure what that was but I'm glad it's gone
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts