Featured Posts
JenniferMiller0
Vtech Move and Crawl Ball
January 13, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Just wanted to see if any other mothers have bought this for their child. My son likes the bright colors and music but doesn't want to try to go after it when he's on the floor, he'll be 7 months tomorrow. OH, but he loves the t.v remote. i put that on the floor infront of him, while he was on his tummy, and he was just wiggling trying to get that thing.

Replies

• Salem2012
    January 13, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I bought it for my LO at first he would get upset when it would move away lol but now a few months later he chases it when i put him on the floor with it. It just takes a little time for them to figure it out.

• XVAmomma
    January 13, 2013 at 11:13 AM
    I don't have one for LO but looking to buy one. I hear ya about the TV remote control mine will follow it like there is no tomorrow.
  • Mrs.wilcox01
    January 13, 2013 at 11:14 AM
    My ds likes the nose but is interested in walking. He's 9mo
  • JenniferMiller0
    January 13, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Oh mine won't just follow it...he will try to get it. If it's laying beside me and he is in my lap, he will try and lunge himself over my leg to get it!

Quoting XVAmomma:

I don't have one for LO but looking to buy one. I hear ya about the TV remote control mine will follow it like there is no tomorrow.

• auntangelofsix
    January 13, 2013 at 12:29 PM
    Jacob has one but he loves the remote more.
  • MommyofSoso
    January 13, 2013 at 12:35 PM
    We had one for my dd, I think she likes it more now as a 2.5 yo than she did when she got it at 7 mos.
  • jen6807
    by jen6807
    January 13, 2013 at 5:04 PM
    We had one for Ds when he was around 6 months and he loved it that's how we got him to start crawling.
  • bpryce
    by bpryce
    January 13, 2013 at 5:15 PM
    Ds was never interested in it, i bought it when he was 7month. we would put our phones on the floor (with a picture pointed at him) and he'd crawl all over to try and get it
  • smiley0787
    January 14, 2013 at 2:22 AM
    We got one fir Xmas. LO loves it. She wants to pick it up but can't being that she's 6 months old.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts