Babies

Featured Posts
mandapanda82
Where'd my happy baby go?
January 10, 2013 at 9:01 AM
So the past couple days I noticed my 4 month old dd just doesn't seem as happy. She's not really smiling and is fussy. Monday she got her vaccines.. Maybe that's why? And I started 2 tsp rice cereal in bottle which she is eating fine and Zantac. Has this ever happened to your lo's suddenly? And did they get over it?

Replies

• mandapanda82
    January 10, 2013 at 9:26 AM
    Bump
  • ZakkarysMom
    January 10, 2013 at 9:28 AM
    Probably the vaccines. And you shouldnt put the cereal in the bottle.
  • mandapanda82
    January 10, 2013 at 9:32 AM
    Well it helps her spit up- just a couple tsp !

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

• YzmaRocks
    January 10, 2013 at 9:39 AM
    It could be either the vaccines or the cereal. Since she is so young, her tummy may be having a hard time digesting it and it could be giving her tummy aches. She also could be teething. Is she drooling a lot or gnawing on her hands?
  • ZakkarysMom
    January 10, 2013 at 9:40 AM
    Ok then

Quoting mandapanda82:

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

• mandapanda82
    January 10, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    She's having normal stools BUT she keeps chewing on hands and punching her cheek- maybe teething?

Quoting YzmaRocks:

It could be either the vaccines or the cereal. Since she is so young, her tummy may be having a hard time digesting it and it could be giving her tummy aches. She also could be teething. Is she drooling a lot or gnawing on her hands?

• mandapanda82
    January 10, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    Idk the pedi suggested it- it's worth a try! I can always stop ya know?

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Ok then

Quoting mandapanda82:

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

• mandapanda82
    January 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    Also when introducing anything new in baby's diet they need to adjust, right? I may stop it though if she keeps seeming unhappy

Quoting mandapanda82:

She's having normal stools BUT she keeps chewing on hands and punching her cheek- maybe teething?

Quoting YzmaRocks:

• KylersMom8-16-7
    January 10, 2013 at 10:43 AM
    Sounds like teething. Could be the cereal though if it started when it was introduced.
  • mandapanda82
    January 10, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Sounds like teething. Could be the cereal though if it started when it was introduced.

Its hard to say since the day she got her shots we also stared the cereal-- idk if I should wait and let her maybe adjust to the addition af cereal or stop? 

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN