babygomez
Does your little one look like/resemble any family members such as granparents, aunts, uncles, etc.?
January 8, 2013 at 1:02 PM

My daughter resembles her 10 year old cousin, which is weird, because my sister and I have different fathers.

My son looks a lot like his uncle (daddy's brother), and like MY cousin when my cousin was a baby.

Replies

• boppysmom2007
    January 8, 2013 at 1:03 PM

he youngest son looks just like his cousin

• auntangelofsix
    January 8, 2013 at 1:12 PM
    Nope
  • emilyelephant
    January 8, 2013 at 1:27 PM

She looks like her grandma and aunt (her dad's side not mine)

• Turtledoves
    January 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM
    Katie is a replica girl version of DH! Not so much anyone else.
  • USMCWifey2011
    January 8, 2013 at 1:52 PM

My DS looks like his daddy

DH and I

DS

• fallenstars
    January 8, 2013 at 1:53 PM
    Ds looks like my mom
  • AngryBob
    January 8, 2013 at 4:01 PM
    My first son looks EXACTLY like dh, his dad, and his son. I was looking at fil's pictures on facebook, and there's this one of him, and I gasped out loud and said, that's ds with black hair! The eyes, the bone structure, the lips. Only one year old, and it's soo obvious. I love it.
    Dd and the newborn look more like me. Dd is like my clone. Our newborn looks just like her, but with a little bit of dh thrown in. They're all young, but we can't wait to see how they'll turn out. They're so cute!
  • LoveMyCuties612
    January 8, 2013 at 4:03 PM
    My 7 year old handsome little man sometimes resembles my late father. It makes me so happy :')
  • Aleshad01
    January 8, 2013 at 4:24 PM
    Nope
  • abra
    by abra
    January 8, 2013 at 5:02 PM
    Ophelia and Liam look a lot like me. Mira looks like Ben's sister and Jude looks just like Ben's baby photos!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts