babygomez
Does your little one look like/resemble any family members such as granparents, aunts, uncles, etc.?
January 8, 2013 at 1:02 PM

My daughter resembles her 10 year old cousin, which is weird, because my sister and I have different fathers.

My son looks a lot like his uncle (daddy's brother), and like MY cousin when my cousin was a baby.

Replies

• boppysmom2007
    January 8, 2013 at 1:03 PM

he youngest son looks just like his cousin

• auntangelofsix
    January 8, 2013 at 1:12 PM
    Nope
  • emilyelephant
    January 8, 2013 at 1:27 PM

She looks like her grandma and aunt (her dad's side not mine)

• Turtledoves
    January 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM
    Katie is a replica girl version of DH! Not so much anyone else.
  • USMCWifey2011
    January 8, 2013 at 1:52 PM

My DS looks like his daddy

DH and I

DS

• fallenstars
    January 8, 2013 at 1:53 PM
    Ds looks like my mom
  • AngryBob
    January 8, 2013 at 4:01 PM
    My first son looks EXACTLY like dh, his dad, and his son. I was looking at fil's pictures on facebook, and there's this one of him, and I gasped out loud and said, that's ds with black hair! The eyes, the bone structure, the lips. Only one year old, and it's soo obvious. I love it.
    Dd and the newborn look more like me. Dd is like my clone. Our newborn looks just like her, but with a little bit of dh thrown in. They're all young, but we can't wait to see how they'll turn out. They're so cute!
  • LoveMyCuties612
    January 8, 2013 at 4:03 PM
    My 7 year old handsome little man sometimes resembles my late father. It makes me so happy :')
  • Aleshad01
    January 8, 2013 at 4:24 PM
    Nope
  • abra
    by abra
    January 8, 2013 at 5:02 PM
    Ophelia and Liam look a lot like me. Mira looks like Ben's sister and Jude looks just like Ben's baby photos!