Babies

Featured Posts
chrisnmandysmom
My Little Legs
January 8, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I just ordered these from "my little legs" -

the blue/green/white is for my husband - he's s Seahawks fan.

My favorite is the cupcakes. I'm always calling Abigail "Cake" or "Abby Cakes", she's so nice and fat! :-)

I'll take photos with her wearing them once I get them.

Replies

• MommyofSCC
    January 8, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I love my little legs.  I have at least 25 pairs of legwarmers for her.  She wears them all the time.   Oh and Go Seahawks!

• calvinsmommy18
    January 8, 2013 at 5:14 PM
    You can make them out of socks for about 1/2 or less the cost. I personally prefer pants.
  • abra
    by abra
    January 8, 2013 at 5:18 PM
    cute!!! I have some polka dot ones!
  • angela.bouchard
    January 8, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Cute! Do you guys live in Washington? Just curious since we do and that's where the Seahawks are ;-)

• chrisnmandysmom
    January 8, 2013 at 6:10 PM

My husband always takes off her pants so she runs around (ok lies around) half naked. Not like it would kill him to put them back on! unless she's wearing a microfleece sleeper, he never redresses her. Her poor little legs are bare! I like that idea, using socks! I have some retro slouch socks I just bought for myself. I miss those! LOL

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

You can make them out of socks for about 1/2 or less the cost. I personally prefer pants.

• chrisnmandysmom
    January 8, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Yep, I'm a native Seattlite

Quoting angela.bouchard:

Cute! Do you guys live in Washington? Just curious since we do and that's where the Seahawks are ;-)

• MommyofSCC
    January 8, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Yea I live north of Seattle

Quoting angela.bouchard:

• BrookeLisette
    January 8, 2013 at 6:39 PM

We love leg warmers!  They are super convenient to throw in the diaper bag too - then if your somewhere chilly (like a doctors office or grocery store) you can slide 'em on.  

• mandapanda82
    January 8, 2013 at 6:42 PM
    Oh I Luv baby leg Warmers!!!
  • calvinsmommy18
    January 8, 2013 at 6:46 PM

I hear they are pretty easy to make, idk, my dd only had one pair someone gave me. my parents would probably freak out if i put her in just those and a dress/skirt. or if i put her in both pants and baby legs she would roast at their house, their house is always like 75 degrees inside....

Quoting chrisnmandysmom:

My husband always takes off her pants so she runs around (ok lies around) half naked. Not like it would kill him to put them back on! unless she's wearing a microfleece sleeper, he never redresses her. Her poor little legs are bare! I like that idea, using socks! I have some retro slouch socks I just bought for myself. I miss those! LOL

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN