chrisnmandysmom
My Little Legs
January 8, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I just ordered these from "my little legs" -

the blue/green/white is for my husband - he's s Seahawks fan.

My favorite is the cupcakes. I'm always calling Abigail "Cake" or "Abby Cakes", she's so nice and fat! :-)

I'll take photos with her wearing them once I get them.

Replies

• MommyofSCC
    January 8, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I love my little legs.  I have at least 25 pairs of legwarmers for her.  She wears them all the time.   Oh and Go Seahawks!

• calvinsmommy18
    January 8, 2013 at 5:14 PM
    You can make them out of socks for about 1/2 or less the cost. I personally prefer pants.
  • abra
    by abra
    January 8, 2013 at 5:18 PM
    cute!!! I have some polka dot ones!
  • angela.bouchard
    January 8, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Cute! Do you guys live in Washington? Just curious since we do and that's where the Seahawks are ;-)

• chrisnmandysmom
    January 8, 2013 at 6:10 PM

My husband always takes off her pants so she runs around (ok lies around) half naked. Not like it would kill him to put them back on! unless she's wearing a microfleece sleeper, he never redresses her. Her poor little legs are bare! I like that idea, using socks! I have some retro slouch socks I just bought for myself. I miss those! LOL

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

You can make them out of socks for about 1/2 or less the cost. I personally prefer pants.

• chrisnmandysmom
    January 8, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Yep, I'm a native Seattlite

Quoting angela.bouchard:

Cute! Do you guys live in Washington? Just curious since we do and that's where the Seahawks are ;-)

• MommyofSCC
    January 8, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Yea I live north of Seattle

Quoting angela.bouchard:

• BrookeLisette
    January 8, 2013 at 6:39 PM

We love leg warmers!  They are super convenient to throw in the diaper bag too - then if your somewhere chilly (like a doctors office or grocery store) you can slide 'em on.  

• mandapanda82
    January 8, 2013 at 6:42 PM
    Oh I Luv baby leg Warmers!!!
  • calvinsmommy18
    January 8, 2013 at 6:46 PM

I hear they are pretty easy to make, idk, my dd only had one pair someone gave me. my parents would probably freak out if i put her in just those and a dress/skirt. or if i put her in both pants and baby legs she would roast at their house, their house is always like 75 degrees inside....

Quoting chrisnmandysmom:

My husband always takes off her pants so she runs around (ok lies around) half naked. Not like it would kill him to put them back on! unless she's wearing a microfleece sleeper, he never redresses her. Her poor little legs are bare! I like that idea, using socks! I have some retro slouch socks I just bought for myself. I miss those! LOL

Quoting calvinsmommy18: