alandou
how much "me" time do you get?
by alandou
January 8, 2013 at 3:41 AM

how much "me" time do you get to yourself on a daily basis? or possibly weekly? my "me" time is every night after dh and dd are in bed. I spend a few hours on the computer until I get tired and go to bed. I'm a sahm and so I don't get much time away from dd, which isn't a bad thing because I love what I do, but we all need a little time alone, kwim?

Replies

• Nynnie
    by Nynnie
    January 8, 2013 at 3:53 AM
    Not very much. Maybe 30 mins a day when Will is at work and Wayne is taking a nap, but then I take a nap with him
  • Jacobsmom91512
    January 8, 2013 at 3:54 AM

WHEN I GO TO WORK LOL

• SarineLewis
    January 8, 2013 at 3:57 AM
    Me time? What's that? I get some late after ds has fallen asleep. Not really me time though because we cosleep and if I get up he will wake up. Sooooo glad dh's phone has internet!
  • lauratupper
    January 8, 2013 at 4:03 AM

when ds goes to sleep and before SO gets home.

• GodsAmiga
    January 8, 2013 at 4:38 AM

My husband puts the kids to put pretty much every day which gives me some silent time and then after everyone is asleep inclduing dh I stay up for a bit reading and stuff. Then I go to zumba with my friend one to two times a week for a hour so I count that as me time as well. And then a couple of my friends and I do a girl's night where we go out to dinner and hang out once or twice a month. :-) Pretty soon I'll have a newborn that I'll be taking along to the girl's nights but I'll still have my zumba! Lol!

• MommyO2-6631
    January 8, 2013 at 6:36 AM
    Idk what "me" time is
  • rockabillybetty
    January 8, 2013 at 6:39 AM
    When i shower. . That's about it.
  • clasater
    January 8, 2013 at 6:44 AM
    After dh and the kids go to bed I stay up with my 6 week old or maybe 2 hours until she's ready to sleep ad I watch my tv shows or play on the conputer. Other then that I get none, but dh did just send me to get a haircut by myself and he arranged for his mom to watch the 3 older kids so that he could take me shopping. So that was really nice!
  • Summerlion1123
    January 8, 2013 at 8:20 AM
    Every night for a few hours after kids are in bed. Every weekend my husband let's me sleep in. I don't have friends or family nearby or I'd go out too. I can go shopping or to a movie by myself more. The problem is mostly getting me and hubby time.
  • bLuEeYeDgIrL312
    January 8, 2013 at 8:22 AM
    I say the same thing!!!

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Idk what "me" time is

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts