Babies

Featured Posts
jlbelknap35
Ants!
January 4, 2013 at 3:33 PM
I have a horrible vendeda against ants and I swear they hate me too. My house is always cleaned and yet I am still ending up with ants! I have used bleach, windex (not at the same time of course), vinegar, cinnamon, borax, and within 5 mins of the area drying they are back! I need to know something I can spray in my house and around my house that will kill them and keep them away and that if DS drops a toy on the floor I don't have to worry about him sticking it in his mouth with poison all over it, I also need it to be cheap too cause I don't have the money right now to get anything to pricy. I feel like taking a blow torch to these evil little pests every time they come back, I HATE ANTS!

Replies

• abra
    by abra
    January 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM
    I spray raid around the outside perimeter of my house a couple times a year, directly where the foundation meets the wall.
  • jlbelknap35
    January 4, 2013 at 5:38 PM
    I'm thinking of doing that, usually the doorway cinnamon works but they laughed at me this time

Quoting abra:

I spray raid around the outside perimeter of my house a couple times a year, directly where the foundation meets the wall.

• la_bella_vita
    January 4, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Yeah...we had the same problem last year!! So annoying! We sprayed raid around the house and that seemed to help. No matter how much I cleaned I would still find stupid ants!

• abra
    by abra
    January 4, 2013 at 7:55 PM
    Bummer! I prefer natural methods, but ants seem to be too persistant to use most of them. :-(

Quoting jlbelknap35:

I'm thinking of doing that, usually the doorway cinnamon works but they laughed at me this time

Quoting abra:

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN