jlbelknap35
Ants!
January 4, 2013 at 3:33 PM
I have a horrible vendeda against ants and I swear they hate me too. My house is always cleaned and yet I am still ending up with ants! I have used bleach, windex (not at the same time of course), vinegar, cinnamon, borax, and within 5 mins of the area drying they are back! I need to know something I can spray in my house and around my house that will kill them and keep them away and that if DS drops a toy on the floor I don't have to worry about him sticking it in his mouth with poison all over it, I also need it to be cheap too cause I don't have the money right now to get anything to pricy. I feel like taking a blow torch to these evil little pests every time they come back, I HATE ANTS!

Replies

• abra
    by abra
    January 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM
    I spray raid around the outside perimeter of my house a couple times a year, directly where the foundation meets the wall.
  • jlbelknap35
    January 4, 2013 at 5:38 PM
    I'm thinking of doing that, usually the doorway cinnamon works but they laughed at me this time

Quoting abra:

I spray raid around the outside perimeter of my house a couple times a year, directly where the foundation meets the wall.

• la_bella_vita
    January 4, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Yeah...we had the same problem last year!! So annoying! We sprayed raid around the house and that seemed to help. No matter how much I cleaned I would still find stupid ants!

• abra
    by abra
    January 4, 2013 at 7:55 PM
    Bummer! I prefer natural methods, but ants seem to be too persistant to use most of them. :-(

Quoting jlbelknap35:

I'm thinking of doing that, usually the doorway cinnamon works but they laughed at me this time

Quoting abra:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts