jessicaaris
Are you planning a vacation this year?
January 3, 2013 at 8:44 AM

When? Where are you going?

If you aren't planning one, where would you like to go?

Replies

• mandybimama
    January 3, 2013 at 9:24 PM
    Going to florida for 10 days in march
  • calvinsmommy18
    January 4, 2013 at 2:15 AM
    Probably not in 2013 but maybe 2014. Depends how finances are then. In 2017 were going to Disney World with my parents. I know that's a ways off but their plan is to take us to FL when dd is 5 to Disney.
  • desperatelyTTC
    January 4, 2013 at 2:15 AM
    Going to Disneyland in March :)
  • cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    January 4, 2013 at 2:26 AM

We might go to Morro Bay this summer but it really depends on if our finances will allow it. 

• mama2my2boys
    January 4, 2013 at 2:35 AM
    yes we will be going camping in july....going to santa cruz in may & hopefully just dh & I take a mini vacation in.San Francisco but its hard finding the time dh dont have weekends off and my mom does so we have to do it when my son whos is in school and my mom who works at a school has a coupple weekdays off...so maybe around easter we will plan for are trip....we went to d land last yr and with a 6yr old 3yr old and a 13month old it was ALOT of work...so we wont go again till the youngest is about 8yrs old
  • jenzachsam
    Jen
    January 4, 2013 at 2:41 AM

None this year or next year.  Samara is going to be in diapers for awhile and I hate lugging around on trips diapers.

• LILTIGERS
    January 4, 2013 at 2:46 AM

Im hoping to get some tax money back, so me and my daughter can go to the beach somewhere or cruise she be 3 in march! Just been a long year so just want to get away, shut off my phone and just enjoy some fun days to make memories with her :)

• angela.bouchard
    January 4, 2013 at 3:01 AM

I hope we can.. we had to unexpectedly buy a car in September so I don't think we'll be able to this year.

• alandou
    by alandou
    January 4, 2013 at 4:37 AM

Sure we are! I just dont know when or where yet! LoL, just today I was thinking that we should go back to the Omaha Zoo. We went when dd was just a year old and so she wasnt really into it then. she might be now since she's 3 yrs. and loves animals.