Babies

proudmama11212
I dnt know abt yall
January 3, 2013 at 8:31 AM
I dnt know abt yall bt i miss the old cartoons dat used to be on tv! All dis shows dey hav on disney, cartoon network, pbs, and nickelodeon today sucks! Maybe except spongebob and arthur! Wouldnt yall agree?! wat was ur fave cartoons?!

Replies

• mylilprincesses
    January 3, 2013 at 11:46 AM

i really liked rugrats growing up.. so glad its on Netflix now so my girls can watch it.. they call it the baby show.. lol although now as a parent.. i notice how many parent fails there on that show.. lol

• KylersMom8-16-7
    January 3, 2013 at 11:53 AM
    Ugh Spongebob is horrible and is banned from our house, it's been shown to lower IQ!

I miss Doug and Rugrats!
  • mylilprincesses
    January 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM

really would like to see proof about that.. cause my girls were really into spongebob when they were two and so were my neice and nephews... they are very smart.

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Ugh Spongebob is horrible and is banned from our house, it's been shown to lower IQ!

I miss Doug and Rugrats!

• KylersMom8-16-7
    January 3, 2013 at 12:18 PM
    Just what I've heard but either way that show makes me feel dumb just watching lol. I'll stick to Sesame Street and other more educational, less annoying shows.

Quoting mylilprincesses:

really would like to see proof about that.. cause my girls were really into spongebob when they were two and so were my neice and nephews... they are very smart.

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

I miss Doug and Rugrats!

• mandapanda82
    January 3, 2013 at 12:19 PM
    Ya hiw can you come on someone's post and say that that's effed up- just don't read it then!

Quoting Dragonmamas:

LOL. Jeez ladies. At least answer the question before you start barking insults.

• SuperMom2433
    January 3, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    Some of you need to learn how to ignore posts if you don't like the way the post is written. This isn't English class.
  • kirstina
    January 3, 2013 at 12:38 PM
    I hate sponge bob.I don't really miss any cartoons because I have many of them on DVD. I miss TGIF. They always had great family shows.
  • la_bella_vita
    January 3, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I used to love Doug and Flintstones as a kid. Also the smurfs

Babies