Featured Posts
rugayah
when is the right time to have another baby?
by rugayah
January 2, 2013 at 7:54 AM
I have always wanted to have 2 kids but not sure how far apart they should be. my baby girl is 3months old. people have different views on this.some saying sooner be4 u forget,others say 4yrs. Is there a gud time?

Replies

• USD2012
    by USD2012
    January 3, 2013 at 7:50 AM

my opinion is the gap should not be more than 2 years and less than a year... 2ish  is ideal to stop sibling rivalry... :) my son is 8 months and i have no plans for a second... i think i will just have Savi for the time being. 

• Basherte
    January 3, 2013 at 12:04 PM

According to doctors and other professionals. The best time is around 3 to 4 years. Because it allows your body to fully heal from having a baby and having all those nutrients taken from your body. It takes time to regain all of that.

I would say, personally, at least a year or two. 

I also think people are saying around 3 or 4 years is so that you only have one in diapers at a time. I don't know. I do know that I wouldn't wait more than 4 years though (if you can help it) because the distance between them may feel a lot farther apart, with interests and things like that. 

At the end of the day though it's your choice and your decision. Along with SO

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts