Babies

rwebb11
Diaper leak at night.
by rwebb11
January 2, 2013 at 1:52 AM
I have tried huggies snugglers, snug and dry, pampers, and luvs. No matter what brand he always soaks everything at night. We make sure his pee pee is pointed down, but still have issues. I'm starting to think it is my son and not the diaper. Any suggestions?

Edit: he is 4 months old.

Update: Well, I bought pampers baby dry...changed him at 8pm and he went down for bed. Here it is 3am and he wet through the diaper. Any other ideas? I was sure this would work. :(

Replies

• Ninjascreenname
    January 2, 2013 at 1:53 AM
    How old is he
  • nocalmegan
    January 2, 2013 at 1:54 AM
    We use target brand because we had the same problem with everything else.
  • twinmom86
    January 2, 2013 at 1:55 AM
    Try going up a size. Also try a diaper made for overnigh wear. We had to do both of these with ds (22 months) because he pees so much lol. How old is your ds?
  • alandou
    by alandou
    January 2, 2013 at 2:04 AM

I would suggest using an overnight diaper such as "pampers baby dry", going up a size or even putting the diaper on backwards.

• LuNaDoLL
    January 2, 2013 at 2:09 AM

for night time we use pull ups

• MommyofSCC
    January 2, 2013 at 2:14 AM

I frequently use pampers overnight. And I put it on backwards. No leaks!

• mama2my2boys
    January 2, 2013 at 2:16 AM
    the diaper might be too big....or ur baby drinks to much before bed? diaper could be to small to...i have never had a issue with my kids and diaper leaking unless i didnt change them before they went to bed
  • rwebb11
    by rwebb11
    January 2, 2013 at 2:19 AM
    He is 4 months.

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

How old is he

• rwebb11
    by rwebb11
    January 2, 2013 at 2:21 AM
    I just went up a size, so I don't think that is the problem. I looked into the overnight diapers the other day, but they are so expensive it seems. Also, I didn't see them in a size 2, do they make them this small?

Quoting twinmom86:

Try going up a size. Also try a diaper made for overnigh wear. We had to do both of these with ds (22 months) because he pees so much lol. How old is your ds?

• MrS.GiFFord
    January 2, 2013 at 2:23 AM
    Go bigger.

Babies