Babies

Featured Posts
rwebb11
Diaper leak at night.
by rwebb11
January 2, 2013 at 1:52 AM
I have tried huggies snugglers, snug and dry, pampers, and luvs. No matter what brand he always soaks everything at night. We make sure his pee pee is pointed down, but still have issues. I'm starting to think it is my son and not the diaper. Any suggestions?

Edit: he is 4 months old.

Update: Well, I bought pampers baby dry...changed him at 8pm and he went down for bed. Here it is 3am and he wet through the diaper. Any other ideas? I was sure this would work. :(

Replies

• smac28
    by smac28
    January 4, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Same here Target brand worked with my sons leaks.

Quoting nocalmegan:

We use target brand because we had the same problem with everything else.

• crystalplus1
    January 4, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Did it work?

putting the diaper backwards?

• rwebb11
    by rwebb11
    January 4, 2013 at 3:24 PM
    No it leaked after only 2 hours. :(

Quoting crystalplus1:

Did it work?

putting the diaper backwards?

• abra
    by abra
    January 4, 2013 at 3:31 PM
    Double diaper! I usually change Liam when he wakes up to eat at night and for him, that usually takes care of the problem (but woth ds1 I had the same problem you have), anyhow, last night DH got up woth Liam and forgot to change him, poor baby was a puddle by this morning! Ooops! :-)
  • rwebb11
    by rwebb11
    January 4, 2013 at 3:36 PM
    Oh no. I always feel so bad for him when he wakes to eat and always wonder how long he has been in the puddle. But so far nothing has worked. :(

Quoting abra:

Double diaper! I usually change Liam when he wakes up to eat at night and for him, that usually takes care of the problem (but woth ds1 I had the same problem you have), anyhow, last night DH got up woth Liam and forgot to change him, poor baby was a puddle by this morning! Ooops! :-)

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    January 4, 2013 at 3:37 PM

He probably needs to go up a size at night. You can also look into diaper covers to use over a disposable to help absorb the urine that leaks, like a fleece cover.

• abra
    by abra
    January 4, 2013 at 3:45 PM
    Aww. Well, I think most babies would wake up and holler if it bothered them that much. :-) haven't looked to see if someone else already suggested it, but I have also put cloth diapers (with the vinyl tops to stop the leak) over a sposie.

Quoting rwebb11:

Oh no. I always feel so bad for him when he wakes to eat and always wonder how long he has been in the puddle. But so far nothing has worked. :(

Quoting abra:

• baquick
    by baquick
    January 4, 2013 at 3:47 PM
    Both pampers and Huggies have overnight diapers, have you tried hem? My ds has the same issue so I started using a cloth diaper thirsties cover (thirsties is a brand of cover) over the diaper to at least save his pajamas and sheets and hit him up with powder in the AM.
  • baquick
    by baquick
    January 4, 2013 at 3:49 PM
    Here's the link to their website. Kinda hard to find but I've been seeing them more and more.

http://www.thirstiesbaby.com/products/cloth-diapers/diaper-cover/

You can also try some cloth diapers.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts