Babies

Featured Posts
abra
Getting to know you: What is your ideal breakfast?
by abra
January 1, 2013 at 3:31 PM

DH and I were just talking about breakfast as he made me an egg (yup, he made me coffee and an egg, he is a keeper!) and he was saying his favorite breakfasts are the full on eggs, pancakes, bacon and fruit kind, while my ideal is a big protein shake.  How about you? If you could eat anything for breakfast, what would you want? 

Replies

• Baby_Avas_Momma
    January 1, 2013 at 3:34 PM
    Bagel w/ cream cheese and a glass or orange juice or water. I'm not really a breakfast person lol.
  • abra
    by abra
    January 1, 2013 at 3:40 PM
    Me either! :-)

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Bagel w/ cream cheese and a glass or orange juice or water. I'm not really a breakfast person lol.
  • amy1763
    by amy1763
    January 1, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Pancakes and bacon, but if I ate that everyday I would get way too big haha...

• lauratupper
    January 1, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Eggs benedict, grapefruit, bacon, coffee :)

• Aleshad01
    January 1, 2013 at 7:11 PM
    I usually have oatmeal for breakfast.
  • SerenityBerry
    January 1, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Today it would be a bowl of oatmeal with fresh peaches, walnuts and a bit of honey with a nice hot cup of coffee. 

• aimesnyc
    January 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Anything, really - eggs (any style), bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, my Dad's pancakes....the list goes on.  I love breakfast -it's my favorite meal! ;D

• KayLundy3
    January 1, 2013 at 7:37 PM
    Blueberry Pancakes with extra butter and syrup, thick cut bacon with buttery grits.. and coffee with caramel cream.
  • alandou
    by alandou
    January 1, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I would like a buffet. I like a variety of things. If I had all buffet, I would eat a little of the following things: blueberry pancakes, bacon, sausage gravy and buscuits, scrambled eggs or omlet, hashbrowns, waffles, orange juice...I love breakfast! 

• mommyto3bees
    January 1, 2013 at 8:09 PM

lots of good tasting crispy bacon, some good sausage patties like mcdonalds, dippy eggs, hashbrowns, 

bagels with cream cheese or butter on english muffins. maybe a yogurt also.. 

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN