Babies

Featured Posts
abra
Getting to know you: What is your ideal breakfast?
by abra
January 1, 2013 at 3:31 PM

DH and I were just talking about breakfast as he made me an egg (yup, he made me coffee and an egg, he is a keeper!) and he was saying his favorite breakfasts are the full on eggs, pancakes, bacon and fruit kind, while my ideal is a big protein shake.  How about you? If you could eat anything for breakfast, what would you want? 

Replies

• Baby_Avas_Momma
    January 1, 2013 at 3:34 PM
    Bagel w/ cream cheese and a glass or orange juice or water. I'm not really a breakfast person lol.
  • abra
    by abra
    January 1, 2013 at 3:40 PM
    Me either! :-)

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Bagel w/ cream cheese and a glass or orange juice or water. I'm not really a breakfast person lol.
  • amy1763
    by amy1763
    January 1, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Pancakes and bacon, but if I ate that everyday I would get way too big haha...

• lauratupper
    January 1, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Eggs benedict, grapefruit, bacon, coffee :)

• Aleshad01
    January 1, 2013 at 7:11 PM
    I usually have oatmeal for breakfast.
  • SerenityBerry
    January 1, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Today it would be a bowl of oatmeal with fresh peaches, walnuts and a bit of honey with a nice hot cup of coffee. 

• aimesnyc
    January 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Anything, really - eggs (any style), bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, my Dad's pancakes....the list goes on.  I love breakfast -it's my favorite meal! ;D

• KayLundy3
    January 1, 2013 at 7:37 PM
    Blueberry Pancakes with extra butter and syrup, thick cut bacon with buttery grits.. and coffee with caramel cream.
  • alandou
    by alandou
    January 1, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I would like a buffet. I like a variety of things. If I had all buffet, I would eat a little of the following things: blueberry pancakes, bacon, sausage gravy and buscuits, scrambled eggs or omlet, hashbrowns, waffles, orange juice...I love breakfast! 

• mommyto3bees
    January 1, 2013 at 8:09 PM

lots of good tasting crispy bacon, some good sausage patties like mcdonalds, dippy eggs, hashbrowns, 

bagels with cream cheese or butter on english muffins. maybe a yogurt also.. 

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts