Babies

Featured Posts
alandou
Baby Yay or Nay? #2
by alandou
December 30, 2012 at 5:08 AM

Skipping the baby registry...Yay or Nay?

Replies

• heatherd09
    December 30, 2012 at 5:17 AM
    I might as well have skipped it. No one bought anything off of it. The only perk to making one was the coupon we got afterwards.
  • -Kney-
    by -Kney-
    December 30, 2012 at 5:33 AM
    This

Quoting heatherd09:

I might as well have skipped it. No one bought anything off of it. The only perk to making one was the coupon we got afterwards.
  • amy1763
    by amy1763
    December 30, 2012 at 5:58 AM

yes

• mommyofTC
    December 30, 2012 at 6:00 AM
    This

Quoting heatherd09:

• MummiMayI
    December 30, 2012 at 8:22 AM
    Skip. Babies 4 & 5. No shower for me.
  • MamaScho88
    December 30, 2012 at 8:27 AM

This...I made a registry for my second and third child because I had baby showers for both of them (didn't have one with my first) no one bought anything off them, I don't even think anyone looked at them...my mother is the only one who bought 2 or 3 things off of my registry for my third child...This time around I am making a registry, but not adding a ton of things to it for other people to buy, basically just making a list for myself of things I do need to get (not having a shower this time) that way I can use it as a reference when I go shopping.

Quoting heatherd09:

• MamaBear2cubs
    December 30, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Yay we never had one.

• JalensMommy2012
    December 30, 2012 at 8:37 AM
    Exactly!

Df didn't want to do the registry to begin with. He said it felt like begging lol. But we did have a lot of fun with those scanner guns in BRU lol

Quoting heatherd09:

• jen6807
    by jen6807
    December 30, 2012 at 9:30 AM
    This

Quoting heatherd09:

• summerbear
    December 30, 2012 at 9:33 AM
    Yay

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN