Babies

alandou
Baby Yay or Nay? #2
by alandou
December 30, 2012 at 5:08 AM

Skipping the baby registry...Yay or Nay?

Replies

• heatherd09
    December 30, 2012 at 5:17 AM
    I might as well have skipped it. No one bought anything off of it. The only perk to making one was the coupon we got afterwards.
  • -Kney-
    by -Kney-
    December 30, 2012 at 5:33 AM
    This

Quoting heatherd09:

I might as well have skipped it. No one bought anything off of it. The only perk to making one was the coupon we got afterwards.
  • amy1763
    by amy1763
    December 30, 2012 at 5:58 AM

yes

• mommyofTC
    December 30, 2012 at 6:00 AM
    This

Quoting heatherd09:

• MummiMayI
    December 30, 2012 at 8:22 AM
    Skip. Babies 4 & 5. No shower for me.
  • MamaScho88
    December 30, 2012 at 8:27 AM

This...I made a registry for my second and third child because I had baby showers for both of them (didn't have one with my first) no one bought anything off them, I don't even think anyone looked at them...my mother is the only one who bought 2 or 3 things off of my registry for my third child...This time around I am making a registry, but not adding a ton of things to it for other people to buy, basically just making a list for myself of things I do need to get (not having a shower this time) that way I can use it as a reference when I go shopping.

Quoting heatherd09:

• MamaBear2cubs
    December 30, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Yay we never had one.

• JalensMommy2012
    December 30, 2012 at 8:37 AM
    Exactly!

Df didn't want to do the registry to begin with. He said it felt like begging lol. But we did have a lot of fun with those scanner guns in BRU lol

Quoting heatherd09:

• jen6807
    by jen6807
    December 30, 2012 at 9:30 AM
    This

Quoting heatherd09:

• summerbear
    December 30, 2012 at 9:33 AM
    Yay

Babies