Babies

alandou
Did you "just know"?
by alandou
December 30, 2012 at 5:01 AM

The day that you gave birth (besides a scheduled c-sec), did you have a feeling that you "just knew" it was going to happen that day? I did. I can remember everything about that day and thinking in the back of my mind that it was going to happen. At midnight on dd's due date, my water broke.

Replies

• irishmama1007
    December 30, 2012 at 5:06 AM
    With my1st I k ew because I was induced. With my 2nd I knew labor was coming and soon but the day my water broke I would thought I was going to have a normalday
  • Ashes0813
    December 30, 2012 at 5:06 AM
    No, my babies were overdue. I had many days of wishful thinking.
  • GrimmLotus
    December 30, 2012 at 5:07 AM

No

• heatherd09
    December 30, 2012 at 5:07 AM
    I guess we will find out. 39 weeks 1 day so I hope I get the feeling soon.
  • SarineLewis
    December 30, 2012 at 5:36 AM
    I was induced with my first. Hoping to go natural this time.
  • liss05
    by liss05
    December 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM

With my 1st no I didn't but with my 2nd I kinda knew. :)

• larissalarie
    December 30, 2012 at 9:48 AM
    Nope
  • Terra3
    by Terra3
    December 30, 2012 at 9:49 AM
    Unfortunately, I was induced with all 3 of mine because of preeclampsia. However, with my 1st my due date was May 3rd. From the very beginning, I always thought I would have him April 23rd. That was always the day I had picked out for him to be born, there was no other day, I was never making it to May 3rd. I was induced April 22nd and he was born within 4 hours. To this day, I still wonder if I would have naturally went into labor on the 23rd like I always thought I would have. But then again, I'm sort of glad I was induced because if he was inside of me for much longer I don't think he would have survived.
  • AKluth
    by AKluth
    December 30, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Nope had no idea!! I was so frustrated because i was several days past my due date and all my friends that were due after me had their babies so i just figured it would never happen! haha Then i woke up in the middle of the night with cramps and about 2 hrs later i ws like oh shit shes comin!!

• shesliketx
    December 30, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    No.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts