Babies

Featured Posts
alandou
Did you "just know"?
by alandou
December 30, 2012 at 5:01 AM

The day that you gave birth (besides a scheduled c-sec), did you have a feeling that you "just knew" it was going to happen that day? I did. I can remember everything about that day and thinking in the back of my mind that it was going to happen. At midnight on dd's due date, my water broke.

Replies

• cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    December 31, 2012 at 12:25 AM

With my dd I had to be induced for medical reasons and then my ds I went into labor on my own but had no idea it would happen the day it did.

• iamfree
    by iamfree
    December 31, 2012 at 5:02 AM

what is really wierd with me is ever since i was 15 years old, the date july 13 stuck out like something special will happen on that day, i even have my little journal entries from back then in regard to that date.. I assumed it was probably the day I would get married or something, being in the summer, well time passes, im 20 and forgot about that date.. well i get prego, and have my baby boy on July 13, 2006, only after he was born I then made the connection and was so amazed! With my 2 daughters I didn't have that feeling.. with this last baby of mine I was dilated 2 cm for 3 weeks and had severe braxton contractions everyday, I was miserable, everyday I thought "is today the day?" get all excited then to just be disappointed with the false contractions slowed down..but she finally came 2 days shy of 40 weeks!

• erikays
    by erikays
    December 31, 2012 at 7:59 AM
    No :(

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email