Babies

alandou
Did you "just know"?
by alandou
December 30, 2012 at 5:01 AM

The day that you gave birth (besides a scheduled c-sec), did you have a feeling that you "just knew" it was going to happen that day? I did. I can remember everything about that day and thinking in the back of my mind that it was going to happen. At midnight on dd's due date, my water broke.

Replies

• cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    December 31, 2012 at 12:25 AM

With my dd I had to be induced for medical reasons and then my ds I went into labor on my own but had no idea it would happen the day it did.

• iamfree
    by iamfree
    December 31, 2012 at 5:02 AM

what is really wierd with me is ever since i was 15 years old, the date july 13 stuck out like something special will happen on that day, i even have my little journal entries from back then in regard to that date.. I assumed it was probably the day I would get married or something, being in the summer, well time passes, im 20 and forgot about that date.. well i get prego, and have my baby boy on July 13, 2006, only after he was born I then made the connection and was so amazed! With my 2 daughters I didn't have that feeling.. with this last baby of mine I was dilated 2 cm for 3 weeks and had severe braxton contractions everyday, I was miserable, everyday I thought "is today the day?" get all excited then to just be disappointed with the false contractions slowed down..but she finally came 2 days shy of 40 weeks!

• erikays
    by erikays
    December 31, 2012 at 7:59 AM
    No :(

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts