alandou
what was /were the most unpleasant thing(s) about your pregnancy?
by alandou
December 30, 2012 at 4:58 AM

Pregnancy is no joke on a woman's body. What were some of the most unpleasant things about your pregnancy(ies)? For me it was (TMI) hemorrhoids, not being able to sleep in any position in the 3rd trimester except for my sides (and I would have to switch sides constantly or my lower back would hurt) and going to my weekly 3rd trimester appointments only to hear the doc say "oh you've dilated to a 1, almost 2". Then week after week she would say there was no progress. I just wanted to cry. I was so ready to get that baby out!

Replies

• SarineLewis
    December 30, 2012 at 5:39 AM
    With my first, ds liked to stretch out so much he spread my ribs.
    This time around sooooo much. Twitchy legs, heartburn, painful hips, infections, sickness. Not fun at all. And I barely feel her moving since my placenta is on the front.
  • SOCO101
    by SOCO101
    December 30, 2012 at 6:10 AM

With dd, it was how much pain I was in whenever she'd move the last few weeks. With this one so far is how tired I've been.

• littlemonaghan
    December 30, 2012 at 7:41 AM
    The back pain in the end. I'd used to have to talk myself to sleep so I wouldn't focus in the pain. Overall though I had a very easy pregnancy with dd
  • jen6807
    by jen6807
    December 30, 2012 at 9:38 AM
    With my first it was swelling I don't know how to explain the feeling but it made me miserable (i had severe swelling due to preclamsia.) With my second. I had tachardia my heart rate would sometimes be higher than babys in the 150s that was scary because when it got up like that Iwould feel exhausted like. I had ran a marathon and feel like was going to pass out and several other symptoms.
  • iansmommy9
    December 30, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Not being able to sleep the last 4 weeks due to heart burn. I NEVER want to pregnant again in the summer. I was totally miserable from May to the day I gave birth in September.

• liss05
    by liss05
    December 30, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Heartburn,Pre-E with my 1st and Heartburn and GD with my 2nd

• AKluth
    by AKluth
    December 30, 2012 at 9:46 AM

With DD it was a lot, back pain since the very start, i would get major charlie horses everynight.. (no matter how hydrated i was.) I couldnt stand to smell or eat pretty much all meat. morning sickness. Being a whale in the middle of summer in 100 degree weather!! ya it was fun!!

So far with this one the only thing is that for the first several weeks all i could stand to eat was potatos. haha Now i can eat more things but so far thats the only issue!! i mean im only 14.5 wks so we still got plenty of time for things to come up!! haha

• liss05
    by liss05
    December 30, 2012 at 9:46 AM

And not being able to comfortably wear shoes because my feet were so swollen with my 2nd thank goodness for flip flops.

• wonderwomanT08
    December 30, 2012 at 9:47 AM
    Pelvic floor pain. His head is pushing so much I can't walk now :(
  • shesliketx
    December 30, 2012 at 9:48 AM
    With my first it was mood swings I guess.

My second was a different story: migraines almost every day. SPD, Pre-e, and my side would go numb randomly.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts