Babies

Featured Posts
emilymomma133
what sleep training worked best for you?
December 10, 2012 at 1:45 AM
My DD is 6 months old and wakes every 2-3 hours to breastfeed. She sleeps in a cosleeper next to me. She has about 3 inches before she outgrows it! My DH wants her in her own room like yesterday, but she just screams if she cant see me. I will not do the farber method, but would like to hear what works best out there. Thanks.

Replies

• MommyO2-6631
    December 11, 2012 at 11:10 AM
    It's imortant not to night wean before a year. It can cause her to not get enough calories a day especially since the most milk is produced during midnight to 5 a.m. you could put her in her own room but you will have to get up every 2-3 hours to feed her still
  • Tylersmom119
    December 11, 2012 at 11:18 AM
    I would first work on getting baby to sleep in her own room. Night waking at this age is normal. Maybe in a few more months when she is comfortable sleeping in her own room, then you could try night weaning. When my son was 10 months old I noticed that he wasn't waking to eat, just wanted to nurse to sleep so I stopped nursing when he woke. We rocked, walked, etc and it didn't take long to realize that he wasn't going to get to nurse and he gave it up. It also helps if dad can handle the night wakings
  • lulu9209479
    December 11, 2012 at 3:07 PM
    Six months and she doesn't sleep through the night yet? Oiy

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN