Babies

Featured Posts
babygomez
Would you ever consider allowing YOUR dad to be in the delivery room when giving birth?
December 5, 2012 at 3:10 PM

confused

Replies

• jessmomto2boys
    December 5, 2012 at 3:34 PM

No and I don't think he'd want to be.

However, with each of my children he was right outside and came in once I was covered. 

• MommyO2-6631
    December 5, 2012 at 3:42 PM
    Never! He diesn't even visit after the baby so i doubt he'd want to be in there anyways
  • jenesis915
    December 5, 2012 at 3:44 PM
    My step dad mom and sister where with me only person I don't want there was my sis but I don't want to e mean n kick we out my step dad help my hand and didn't look the one time e peaked he saw the placenta it was really funny he made a hilarious face saying how gross it was
  • robibuni
    December 5, 2012 at 3:48 PM
    No, but only because the reltionship with my father is still pretty new. He's only been in my life for the past 2-3 years and so its kind of a period of getting to know each other still.

I think if he'd been in my life forever, I might consider it.
  • alandou
    by alandou
    December 5, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I doubt it. I dont think he would want to be in there anyways.

• Megan11587
    December 5, 2012 at 3:58 PM
    If he wanted to be, yes. He wouldn't though.
  • aimesnyc
    December 5, 2012 at 4:00 PM

If he wanted to stop in for a bit, sure.  But during the actually pushing?  Nah. 

• Marimaru
    December 5, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Nope.  He hasn't met eithe of my kids, let alone being at something as important as their births.

• tiffs2009
    December 5, 2012 at 4:07 PM
    Yes. My dad was in the OR when I had #3. It was actually better then when I had my mom w/ #1
  • lindsay122001
    December 5, 2012 at 4:09 PM
    If he wanted to be sure. I doubt he would want to tho. New babies scare him lol

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN