Babies

Amy127
Where do you buy your diapers?
by Amy127
November 30, 2012 at 8:40 AM
I have primarily cloth diapered my babies but am looking to switch to disposables. Where do you usually find a good price in diapers? I have ordered Target brand before online but they're out of stock on the size I need right now. I do not have a walmart nearby but I do have Kmart, Dollar general, family dollar and a couple grocery stores as well as rite aid and walgreens.

Replies

• Gunnersmommy12
    December 2, 2012 at 11:47 AM

i dont really think it matters where you get them, its the brand you get. how i feel about them is that though parents choice are cheaper...thats what they are cheap(though there are many that would disagree with me), huggies are pretty good and you can find them at most places, also pampers are great bu i feel they are a little too pricey, luvs are really good and kinda low priced but something about them that i dont like is that they dont have a line telling you when they have went to the bathroom, but if that doesnt matter to you then they are a great thing! also there are these ones called comforts that are usually at dollar general that are pretty good and not that much money(i havent used them but my cousin has and they are pretty good) and yes you also have to think about size because some diapers dont come in lower sizes and is virsa with higher sizes. there are plenty more kindas that you may find at your local store that are good and cheaper but these are what i think are best. it also helps if you go online and find reviwes about the brands to find out what others think, thats what i did when deciding what brand to use with my son:) i hope that helps!

• ChristyG2012
    December 2, 2012 at 2:06 PM
    I buy Pampers Swaddlers at WM
  • ivilayla
    December 2, 2012 at 2:09 PM
    Whatever grocery store im at
  • KamillesMommy
    December 2, 2012 at 3:10 PM

We buy at Walmart, it's the only place on town that sells Pampers swaddlers by the box.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts