Babies

luvmibbies
which diaper is better?
November 21, 2012 at 7:48 PM

When my son was a baby I was Luvs all the way, it was the only diaper i would use, but with my daughter they don't seem to hold as well and are constantly breaking open, I have better luck with the wal-mart brand. Which diapers work best your little one?

Replies

• pinkiebabii
    November 21, 2012 at 7:50 PM
    I use cloth diapers.
  • luvmibbies
    November 21, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I wish i could it would be waaay cheaper but i don't handle poop well.When my son was potty training and would have an accident i just threw the underwear away, im ok cleaning if off the butt but any where else and it makes me sick.

Quoting pinkiebabii:

I use cloth diapers.

• jeniprice
    November 21, 2012 at 7:53 PM
    We use Target brand.
  • pinkiebabii
    November 21, 2012 at 7:59 PM
    DS still has ebf poop so I haven't had to clean it off the diapers yet but what I understand is when it gets solid you just dunk it in the potty and it rolls off.

Quoting luvmibbies:

I wish i could it would be waaay cheaper but i don't handle poop well.When my son was potty training and would have an accident i just threw the underwear away, im ok cleaning if off the butt but any where else and it makes me sick.

Quoting pinkiebabii:

I use cloth diapers.

• BanaH
    by BanaH
    November 21, 2012 at 8:18 PM
    Right now I'm using Pampers but I am soon switching to Sams Club brand
  • calvinsmommy18
    November 21, 2012 at 8:20 PM
    Huggies work best for dd. Pampers worked fine for ds but they don't hold enough for dd. She's a heavy wetter. Even during the day. Sams club ones are okay
  • sikkr
    by sikkr
    November 21, 2012 at 8:32 PM
    We use pampers. They work great for us.
  • ahalpern831
    November 21, 2012 at 8:34 PM
    I'm using papers baby dry and love them.
  • LongBeachLiz
    November 21, 2012 at 8:34 PM
    Cloth like PP. I don't dunk. I have an issues with toilets. I already told my kids if they touch toilet water they are up for adoption lol. I don't have issues with MY kids poop. Everyone else and not so much. I <3 cloth.
  • Blovesyouuu
    November 21, 2012 at 8:35 PM
    Pampers is the only brand that works for my son.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts