Babies

Featured Posts
luvmibbies
which diaper is better?
November 21, 2012 at 7:48 PM

When my son was a baby I was Luvs all the way, it was the only diaper i would use, but with my daughter they don't seem to hold as well and are constantly breaking open, I have better luck with the wal-mart brand. Which diapers work best your little one?

Replies

• pinkiebabii
    November 21, 2012 at 7:50 PM
    I use cloth diapers.
  • luvmibbies
    November 21, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I wish i could it would be waaay cheaper but i don't handle poop well.When my son was potty training and would have an accident i just threw the underwear away, im ok cleaning if off the butt but any where else and it makes me sick.

Quoting pinkiebabii:

I use cloth diapers.

• jeniprice
    November 21, 2012 at 7:53 PM
    We use Target brand.
  • pinkiebabii
    November 21, 2012 at 7:59 PM
    DS still has ebf poop so I haven't had to clean it off the diapers yet but what I understand is when it gets solid you just dunk it in the potty and it rolls off.

Quoting luvmibbies:

I wish i could it would be waaay cheaper but i don't handle poop well.When my son was potty training and would have an accident i just threw the underwear away, im ok cleaning if off the butt but any where else and it makes me sick.

Quoting pinkiebabii:

I use cloth diapers.

• BanaH
    by BanaH
    November 21, 2012 at 8:18 PM
    Right now I'm using Pampers but I am soon switching to Sams Club brand
  • calvinsmommy18
    November 21, 2012 at 8:20 PM
    Huggies work best for dd. Pampers worked fine for ds but they don't hold enough for dd. She's a heavy wetter. Even during the day. Sams club ones are okay
  • sikkr
    by sikkr
    November 21, 2012 at 8:32 PM
    We use pampers. They work great for us.
  • ahalpern831
    November 21, 2012 at 8:34 PM
    I'm using papers baby dry and love them.
  • LongBeachLiz
    November 21, 2012 at 8:34 PM
    Cloth like PP. I don't dunk. I have an issues with toilets. I already told my kids if they touch toilet water they are up for adoption lol. I don't have issues with MY kids poop. Everyone else and not so much. I <3 cloth.
  • Blovesyouuu
    November 21, 2012 at 8:35 PM
    Pampers is the only brand that works for my son.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN