Babies

Featured Posts
amandasantelman
question..about my soon to be month old
November 19, 2012 at 4:22 PM
My baby was born premature she'll be a month old on 25 she don't open her eyes much is that normal?

Replies

• lauratupper
    November 19, 2012 at 5:24 PM

bump!

• tiffs2009
    November 19, 2012 at 5:28 PM
    No clue. How premee?
  • amandasantelman
    November 19, 2012 at 5:38 PM
    She was born 34.2 weeks

Quoting tiffs2009:

No clue. How premee?
  • SewingMamaLele
    November 19, 2012 at 6:06 PM

My 35 weeker slept for 5 weeks straight... right until about his original due date.   My 37 weeker also slept for about 3 weeks.  Awake for maybe 5 minutes every 3 hours or so to eat and then pass back out.   :)   Enjoy it... she'll be awake soon enough!

• amandasantelman
    November 19, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    Thanks momma

Quoting SewingMamaLele:

My 35 weeker slept for 5 weeks straight... right until about his original due date.   My 37 weeker also slept for about 3 weeks.  Awake for maybe 5 minutes every 3 hours or so to eat and then pass back out.   :)   Enjoy it... she'll be awake soon enough!

• luvmibbies
    November 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM

my daughter was that way for the first couple days she wasn't early tho i had her about 39 weeks my son was 37 and he was the same way first few days constantly sleeping but if your concerned bring it up at ur 6 week apt

• amandasantelman
    November 19, 2012 at 6:41 PM
    Thanks she just went to Dr but seen a nurse cause her Dr was out we go next Monday

Quoting luvmibbies:

my daughter was that way for the first couple days she wasn't early tho i had her about 39 weeks my son was 37 and he was the same way first few days constantly sleeping but if your concerned bring it up at ur 6 week apt

• la_bella_vita
    November 19, 2012 at 8:06 PM

My DD was slightly premature and barely opened her eyes for weeks

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts