Babies

Featured Posts
amandasantelman
question..about my soon to be month old
November 19, 2012 at 4:22 PM
My baby was born premature she'll be a month old on 25 she don't open her eyes much is that normal?

Replies

• lauratupper
    November 19, 2012 at 5:24 PM

bump!

• tiffs2009
    November 19, 2012 at 5:28 PM
    No clue. How premee?
  • amandasantelman
    November 19, 2012 at 5:38 PM
    She was born 34.2 weeks

Quoting tiffs2009:

No clue. How premee?
  • SewingMamaLele
    November 19, 2012 at 6:06 PM

My 35 weeker slept for 5 weeks straight... right until about his original due date.   My 37 weeker also slept for about 3 weeks.  Awake for maybe 5 minutes every 3 hours or so to eat and then pass back out.   :)   Enjoy it... she'll be awake soon enough!

• amandasantelman
    November 19, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    Thanks momma

Quoting SewingMamaLele:

My 35 weeker slept for 5 weeks straight... right until about his original due date.   My 37 weeker also slept for about 3 weeks.  Awake for maybe 5 minutes every 3 hours or so to eat and then pass back out.   :)   Enjoy it... she'll be awake soon enough!

• luvmibbies
    November 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM

my daughter was that way for the first couple days she wasn't early tho i had her about 39 weeks my son was 37 and he was the same way first few days constantly sleeping but if your concerned bring it up at ur 6 week apt

• amandasantelman
    November 19, 2012 at 6:41 PM
    Thanks she just went to Dr but seen a nurse cause her Dr was out we go next Monday

Quoting luvmibbies:

my daughter was that way for the first couple days she wasn't early tho i had her about 39 weeks my son was 37 and he was the same way first few days constantly sleeping but if your concerned bring it up at ur 6 week apt

• la_bella_vita
    November 19, 2012 at 8:06 PM

My DD was slightly premature and barely opened her eyes for weeks

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN