Featured Posts
CityMom012
Lack of Sleep with Teething...
November 19, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Every so often during the night, my poor baby wakes up then goes back to sleep then wakes up...sone nights, she don't. This is rough with broken sleep but I'll do anything for her. Anyone else going through this?

Replies

• abra
    by abra
    November 19, 2012 at 3:51 PM
    Have you tried hylands calms forte?
  • BraeBaysMom
    November 19, 2012 at 3:52 PM
    Yes! But its because she has farting problems im up every hour! :(
  • mommyof2kids401
    November 19, 2012 at 3:54 PM
    We are. My son was up until almost 3am screaming. Nothing helped. Finally got him to sleep he woke up with 3 new teeth that had just broke the skin.
  • KylersMom8-16-7
    November 19, 2012 at 3:54 PM
    It's very normal:-)
  • jellybeanjean
    November 19, 2012 at 3:57 PM

yes I am going through this right now. She was like this at 6 months also when her first 2 teeth came out. I suspect 2 more are on their way. She is almost 9 months old now....doesn't sleep well, doesn't eat well and complains about everything! Hopefully This wont last longer than a week though!

• CityMom012
    November 19, 2012 at 4:59 PM
    Thats amazing how just in one night, 3 teeth can come! Im just trying to get through the first one lol

Quoting mommyof2kids401:

We are. My son was up until almost 3am screaming. Nothing helped. Finally got him to sleep he woke up with 3 new teeth that had just broke the skin.

• CityMom012
    November 19, 2012 at 4:59 PM
    I bought some teething tablets, but its the Orajel brand

Quoting abra:

• Butterflymia
    November 19, 2012 at 5:02 PM
    Yes im also going threw it right now with my dd. She is 6 1/2 months old and we are working on the first one coming in hopefully soon! Its only been 3nights she has been like this.
  • auggirl11
    November 19, 2012 at 5:36 PM

yes as of now kaylin is 15 months cutting 4 teeth at once one being her molars! i feel you mom! hang in there

• abra
    by abra
    November 19, 2012 at 6:14 PM
    I try hylands, it has worked well for my kids.

Quoting CityMom012:

I bought some teething tablets, but its the Orajel brand

Quoting abra:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts