Featured Posts
babygomez
Happy Monday, Moms!
November 19, 2012 at 12:36 PM

What are you up to today?

Replies

• babygomez
    November 19, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I need to mop my floors today, wrap my daughter's birthday gifts during nap, rake the leaves outside, and just the usual.

• shesliketx
    November 19, 2012 at 12:51 PM
    I mowed the front yard this morning, doing laundry, cleaning bathrooms and then I have to go to class tonight.
  • desperatelyTTC
    November 19, 2012 at 12:51 PM
    Just cleaning the house and laundry. Nothing exciting.
  • aniters
    by aniters
    November 19, 2012 at 1:09 PM
    DF doesn't have work today so we're just watching movies and later we're going shopping for DS's birthday party :)
  • robibuni
    November 19, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Cleaning!

Getting the house prepped for family coming on Wednesday for Thanksgiving! Doing most of the deep cleaning now so come the holidays, I don't need to do much! My big project for today is cleaning out DD1's room...I have a feeling she'll want to show my stepmom all her toys, lol.

• robibuni
    November 19, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Oh and I need to run to WalMart and pick up a pitcher (mine busted?!?), and some ice cube trays.

• Turtledoves
    November 19, 2012 at 1:33 PM
    Going to the library, maybe the store to pick up a pregnancy test (though I'm 99% sure that's false hope) and crafting.
  • babygomez
    November 19, 2012 at 2:10 PM
    Fun! When is his party?

Quoting aniters:

DF doesn't have work today so we're just watching movies and later we're going shopping for DS's birthday party :)
  • aniters
    by aniters
    November 19, 2012 at 2:19 PM
    December 1st :) I'm so excited! lol
    DF says this party is more for me than it is for DS x)

Quoting babygomez:

Fun! When is his party?

Quoting aniters:

• robibuni
    November 19, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Hey. It took DH and I 16 months to conceive DD2! In fact, the one month we hardly did anything, and weren't even trying, was our month! You're not out of the game until AF rears her ugly head :)

Quoting Turtledoves:

Going to the library, maybe the store to pick up a pregnancy test (though I'm 99% sure that's false hope) and crafting.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts