Babies

babygomez
Happy Monday, Moms!
November 19, 2012 at 12:36 PM

What are you up to today?

Replies

• Turtledoves
    November 20, 2012 at 1:11 AM
    Thank you! I ended up testing tonight - BFP happened right away! So excited!!!! It's been a very long year, it's hard to believe its finally happening!

Quoting Turtledoves:

Thanks! I feel so discouraged at this point, I never want any hope bc it makes AF hurt worse but it always happens anyway. Dd is still breastfeeding, so my cycles get wonky and it's hard to track. I'll be starting OPKs in February.

Quoting robibuni:

Hey. It took DH and I 16 months to conceive DD2! In fact, the one month we hardly did anything, and weren't even trying, was our month! You're not out of the game until AF rears her ugly head :)

Quoting Turtledoves:

Going to the library, maybe the store to pick up a pregnancy test (though I'm 99% sure that's false hope) and crafting.

• erikays
    by erikays
    November 20, 2012 at 8:27 AM
    Cleaning! My oldest is out for thanksgiving, so keeping all 3 kiddos busy.
  • erikays
    by erikays
    November 20, 2012 at 8:28 AM
    Congrats!!!

Quoting Turtledoves:

Thank you! I ended up testing tonight - BFP happened right away! So excited!!!! It's been a very long year, it's hard to believe its finally happening!

Quoting Turtledoves:

Thanks! I feel so discouraged at this point, I never want any hope bc it makes AF hurt worse but it always happens anyway. Dd is still breastfeeding, so my cycles get wonky and it's hard to track. I'll be starting OPKs in February.

Quoting robibuni:

Hey. It took DH and I 16 months to conceive DD2! In fact, the one month we hardly did anything, and weren't even trying, was our month! You're not out of the game until AF rears her ugly head :)

Quoting Turtledoves:

Going to the library, maybe the store to pick up a pregnancy test (though I'm 99% sure that's false hope) and crafting.

• jessicaaris
    November 20, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Well today is Tuesday but yesterday I had to work and then I came home and hung out with the family. And we ate take out Mexican food that was SO yummy!

Babies