Babies

Featured Posts
Loralismommy224
What's the best carseat???
November 18, 2012 at 5:37 PM
So my dd has almost outgrown her infant carrier, & we're looking to buy the best "next up" carseat for her. I do plan to keep her rear facing until 2, & I want something that's affordable with a good safety rating. We do not want to have to buy anymore seats after this one. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• MSmama_x3
    November 19, 2012 at 10:48 PM
    I'm sure I will.
    She's so tiny, she will most likely use it til she's in kindergarten lol :)

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

It does FF and booster, yes. But it makes a fairly short booster so you will likely need a dedicated booster at some point.

Quoting MSmama_x3:

My 10m old has an evenflo symphony I believe. She's tiny though. 16.8lbs and 26" And will be 11m next week.

She will be rear facing for a long time!

It will ff and be a booster I believe.
  • ZakkarysMom
    November 19, 2012 at 10:48 PM
    Ok thanks

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

I haven't actually ordered it yet, since my twins won't need convertibles for a good 6 months. But I've played with it at Babies R Us and I really liked it.

BuyBuyBaby.com has the best price.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

So you bought it online?

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

$179 plus tax...shipping is usually free.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

How much does that cost?

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

My personal favorite right now is the Graco Size4Me70. It has the highest shell available for RFing, and high (18") top slots for FFing. It could likely get you to a safe booster age.

• Lorelai_Nicole
    November 19, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    My middle DD is 5 and she's still harnessed in a Britax Frontier. She will likely be harnessed until at least 3rd grade, if not longer. :)

Quoting MSmama_x3:

I'm sure I will.

She's so tiny, she will most likely use it til she's in kindergarten lol :)

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

It does FF and booster, yes. But it makes a fairly short booster so you will likely need a dedicated booster at some point.

Quoting MSmama_x3:

My 10m old has an evenflo symphony I believe. She's tiny though. 16.8lbs and 26" And will be 11m next week.

• Loralismommy224
    November 19, 2012 at 11:51 PM
    Quoting MSmama_x3:

Awe, she is a tiny little thing! :)
  • Jstoddard98
    November 20, 2012 at 7:13 AM

I just got the MySize70 from BRU - its the same as the Size4Me70.  If you can watch for sales!  The stupid thing went on sale for like $140 about a month after I bought it for $179.  I actually went to the store to get it because though the online price was cheaper due to a sale they wanted to charge $50 for shipping.    The only complaint I have about this seat is that I have a hard time getting the crotch buckles in - it's like it takes some positioning to get them at the right angle to click in.  I'm not sure if it's also more difficult because my dd is still rear facing.  But I'm so happy to have my dd in a big girl car seat!

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts