Babies

Featured Posts
dark_xiii_angel
Diaper bag or purse?
November 18, 2012 at 2:43 PM
In march/April I will have a newborn and a 2 year old both in diapers at least for a while. My kids usually go everywhere I go. Should I continue to carry a purse and a diaper bag or is it easier to just throw my wallet, a little bag of essentials and my planner in the diaper bag? What do you ladies do?

Replies

• dark_xiii_angel
    December 9, 2012 at 10:21 PM
    Definitely thinking diaper bag! I love the skip hop studio bag!! I just wish it came in more colors!

Quoting mamagirl24:

hey! love a diaper bag discussion ;) ... i ahve a four year old daughter and i still carry a diaper bag. after all i carry everything "except" diapers in there for her my older son and myself. drinks, wipes, extra clothes and especially snacks! i love the petunia pickle bottom ones. as a matter a fact i just scored a great deal on a touring tote style from ebay! cant wait to get it. so in my opinion, go with a diaper bag!!!!

• Firenygirl180
    December 9, 2012 at 10:26 PM
    I have always just thrown my wallet and phone in the back pocket of the diaper bag. I had one inside pocket in the front pocket that I used for chapstick and nursing pads.
    I will have a 21 month old and a newborn in April and I just ordered a new bag online. I had it sent to my dad so I'm waiting until he visits before I can test it out. All I remember is that it is from jujube.
  • Lorelai_Nicole
    December 9, 2012 at 10:28 PM
    I have the BePrepared as well! Awesome bag!

Quoting catholicmamamia:

This is my JJB BePrepared, mama pocket on left and interior on right.. love this bag!

• Summerlion1123
    December 10, 2012 at 3:11 AM
    I like being over prepared for anything so I have a purse and diaper bag.
  • Mrs.Velasquez
    December 10, 2012 at 3:19 AM
    I have a baby sac diaper bag. It's very retro vintage looking. I love it!

Totally worth the $50 spacious too.

I have a 4yr old so Im not carrying anything but my 11 month olds stuff.
  • aimee091712
    December 10, 2012 at 6:27 AM
    I put my wallet and things I absolutely need in the diaper bag. Unless I'm going to work or out on my own and then I grab my purse
  • ncohetero
    December 10, 2012 at 6:31 AM
    I use a diaper bag and put everything I need inside too

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN