mama-smurf
idk what to do...
November 18, 2012 at 11:38 AM
My dd, 21 months wont stop taking her clothes off. First she kept taking her diaper off. So i put pants on her. Well, didnt last long. She took her top off, pants AND diaper and running around naked. I told her no, dont take your clothes off but she wont listen. How can i get her to stop?? Make matters worse i was cleanig and noticed the kids were too quiet in their room playing. I went in the room and saw dd sittingnon edge of bed naked and ds 4 sitting by her head tilted staring at her privates. Idk what to say to him. I sat down with him, told him hes to not look or touch his sister (i think i saw his hand poking her, not sure) down there. Hopefully it wont happen again, i just never been through this before. Any ideas? Bbl, finishing cleaning up

Replies

• Caligurl19
    November 18, 2012 at 12:06 PM
    If u put footed Jammie's on her backwards that helps
  • SuperMom2433
    November 18, 2012 at 12:09 PM
    This was going to be my suggestion. Im not really sure but that would drive me crazy!

Quoting Caligurl19:

• abra
    by abra
    November 18, 2012 at 12:19 PM
    Try putting her onesie on backwards, or introduce negative consequences for her actions.
  • mama-smurf
    November 18, 2012 at 12:38 PM
    Thanks. I put it on her but not backwards because shes a crazy sleeper. When she wakes up ill turn it around. Could this be a sign that shes ready fof potty training?

Quoting Caligurl19:

• mama-smurf
    November 18, 2012 at 12:40 PM
    She doesnt wear onesies but i can try finding some big enough fof her

Quoting abra:

Try putting her onesie on backwards, or introduce negative consequences for her actions.

• michiganmom5150
    November 18, 2012 at 12:43 PM
    They make onesies up to a 4T. Try babies r us if you can't find them at a regular store.

Quoting mama-smurf:

She doesnt wear onesies but i can try finding some big enough fof her

Quoting abra:

• erikays
    by erikays
    November 19, 2012 at 7:58 AM
    Honestly, its normal, my kids always did/do it. Draw string shorts/pants helped us and footed pajamas.
  • erikays
    by erikays
    November 19, 2012 at 7:59 AM

My middle lived in footed pjs forever! He finally stopped after like 4 months haha.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts