Babies

Featured Posts
mama-smurf
idk what to do...
November 18, 2012 at 11:38 AM
My dd, 21 months wont stop taking her clothes off. First she kept taking her diaper off. So i put pants on her. Well, didnt last long. She took her top off, pants AND diaper and running around naked. I told her no, dont take your clothes off but she wont listen. How can i get her to stop?? Make matters worse i was cleanig and noticed the kids were too quiet in their room playing. I went in the room and saw dd sittingnon edge of bed naked and ds 4 sitting by her head tilted staring at her privates. Idk what to say to him. I sat down with him, told him hes to not look or touch his sister (i think i saw his hand poking her, not sure) down there. Hopefully it wont happen again, i just never been through this before. Any ideas? Bbl, finishing cleaning up

Replies

• Caligurl19
    November 18, 2012 at 12:06 PM
    If u put footed Jammie's on her backwards that helps
  • SuperMom2433
    November 18, 2012 at 12:09 PM
    This was going to be my suggestion. Im not really sure but that would drive me crazy!

Quoting Caligurl19:

• abra
    by abra
    November 18, 2012 at 12:19 PM
    Try putting her onesie on backwards, or introduce negative consequences for her actions.
  • mama-smurf
    November 18, 2012 at 12:38 PM
    Thanks. I put it on her but not backwards because shes a crazy sleeper. When she wakes up ill turn it around. Could this be a sign that shes ready fof potty training?

Quoting Caligurl19:

• mama-smurf
    November 18, 2012 at 12:40 PM
    She doesnt wear onesies but i can try finding some big enough fof her

Quoting abra:

Try putting her onesie on backwards, or introduce negative consequences for her actions.

• michiganmom5150
    November 18, 2012 at 12:43 PM
    They make onesies up to a 4T. Try babies r us if you can't find them at a regular store.

Quoting mama-smurf:

She doesnt wear onesies but i can try finding some big enough fof her

Quoting abra:

• erikays
    by erikays
    November 19, 2012 at 7:58 AM
    Honestly, its normal, my kids always did/do it. Draw string shorts/pants helped us and footed pajamas.
  • erikays
    by erikays
    November 19, 2012 at 7:59 AM

My middle lived in footed pjs forever! He finally stopped after like 4 months haha.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN