Babies

Featured Posts
3evans
Wondering about a travel system
by 3evans
November 17, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I have been looking at travel systems and car seats since my 2nd son will be here next month. I was going to get one last night but didn't have the hubby with me and wal mart said they didn't have anyone to help me get it into my car so I left. When I got home we went online and I found a babies r us pioneer travel system. I was wondering if anyone has the babies r us travel system or knows anyone that has one? Would like to know if its even worth me taking the hour drive to babies r us to check it out. Thanks hope to hear for all of yall. 

Replies

• SewingMamaLele
    November 17, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Sorry, I've never liked travel systems... those strollers are just too big!

• Laulaulu321
    November 17, 2012 at 12:13 PM
    We have the graco travel system and love it.
  • notjstanothrmom
    November 17, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Personally, it's usually better to get a car seat and then a stroller that works with it. Usually the seats that come with the travel systems aren't as good as the car seats that come alone. For example Graco sells travel systems with their lower model car seat with lower weight limits where you can buy the Snugride 35 seperately.

That is my preference at least.

• Hi_Rae
    by Hi_Rae
    November 17, 2012 at 12:14 PM
    We have a baby trend travel system and its alright. The carseat is nice, but the stroller is nothing to write home about. It gets the job done, on sidewalks and roads but if you're going to do any "off road strollering" I would probably invest in something else
  • Eliots_momma
    November 17, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I have a Graco and I don't ever use the stroller. It is so big and bulky. I would suggest buying seperately.

• Randi02
    by Randi02
    November 17, 2012 at 12:23 PM
    We don't use strollers or infant seats, lol. I have no advice.
  • LittleMama2012
    November 17, 2012 at 1:39 PM
    I have a chicco travel system and love it. It was cheaper than buying everything separately.
  • lulu9209479
    November 17, 2012 at 2:29 PM
    This exactly! I love it!!!!

Quoting Laulaulu321:

We have the graco travel system and love it.

• erinsmom1964
    November 17, 2012 at 4:21 PM
    I had a Baby Trend expedition and lived it. I used that stroller for about 3 years. I walk a few miles almost daily for exercise
  • bbyB10
    by bbyB10
    November 17, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I got mine at Target . Com but I bought a custom cover for it but I love it, compact, easy, and light weight snaps in and out , its just a frame and carseat but I love it , I have an escalade so I have plenty of room but I do suffer from nerve damage in my arms so I been there done that with the nice Big expensive bulky strollers NEVER AGAIN

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts