ncohetero
Just wanted to show off......
November 17, 2012 at 2:40 AM

my  new baby boy. He's 10 days today and just had his pictures taken. I'm so in love.

Feel free to show off your little ones as well!!!

Replies

• erikays
    by erikays
    November 18, 2012 at 7:34 AM
    Wow! So much hair, he's beautiful!
  • ncohetero
    November 18, 2012 at 8:34 AM
    My two year old his having some issues adjusting. More so when ppl are around. She's a little more accepting when we are alone

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Not yet but i suspect it's because the almost 5 month old isn't mobile and can't talk lol. The older one is getting better about being jealous. He was so upset after i had the baby he told my nurse that i wasn't his mom anymore :/

Quoting ncohetero:

Thank u. They are two cuties. I hope there's no sibling rivalry going on

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Your sin looks like a little man... he's soooo adorable! These are my crazy kids. Jordan is 7 years old today and aiden will be 5 months on tuesday :)

• ncohetero
    November 18, 2012 at 8:34 AM
    Thank you very much

Quoting erikays:

Wow! So much hair, he's beautiful!

• MommyO2-6631
    November 18, 2012 at 8:39 AM
    Oh no!!! I'm sorry he's having a hard time.... one thing that helped us was letting hubby watch the baby for an hour and just me and Jordan go do something he wanted to do.... like play or ride bikes or something

Quoting ncohetero:

My two year old his having some issues adjusting. More so when ppl are around. She's a little more accepting when we are alone

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Not yet but i suspect it's because the almost 5 month old isn't mobile and can't talk lol. The older one is getting better about being jealous. He was so upset after i had the baby he told my nurse that i wasn't his mom anymore :/

Quoting ncohetero:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Your sin looks like a little man... he's soooo adorable! These are my crazy kids. Jordan is 7 years old today and aiden will be 5 months on tuesday :)

• cpflum08
    November 18, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Serenity was born on 11/9 so our baby's almost share a bday:)

Your little man is to cute!
  • ncohetero
    November 18, 2012 at 8:44 AM
    Thank u. Your daughter is a cutie as well. They r only two days apart.

Quoting cpflum08:

Serenity was born on 11/9 so our baby's almost share a bday:)

Your little man is to cute!

• ncohetero
    November 18, 2012 at 8:45 AM
    Yea the doctor suggested that. It's just so cold out now.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Oh no!!! I'm sorry he's having a hard time.... one thing that helped us was letting hubby watch the baby for an hour and just me and Jordan go do something he wanted to do.... like play or ride bikes or something

Quoting ncohetero:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Quoting ncohetero:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

• MommyO2-6631
    November 18, 2012 at 8:50 AM
    It's still in the high 60s down here.... just go play on his room with cars or put newspaper down in the kitchen and paint.... but make where ever you go a no brother area lol.... my son likes to help me cook. Stirring cake mix, chopping potato logs in cubes with a butter knife, pouring pre measured ingredients into the bowl.

Quoting ncohetero:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Quoting ncohetero:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Quoting ncohetero:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

• ncohetero
    November 18, 2012 at 8:53 AM
    Yea I gotta think of something. Maybe sit and watch a movie with her

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

It's still in the high 60s down here.... just go play on his room with cars or put newspaper down in the kitchen and paint.... but make where ever you go a no brother area lol.... my son likes to help me cook. Stirring cake mix, chopping potato logs in cubes with a butter knife, pouring pre measured ingredients into the bowl.

Quoting ncohetero:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Quoting ncohetero:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Quoting ncohetero:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

• MommyO2-6631
    November 18, 2012 at 8:55 AM
    As long as it's a no brother area with mommy i'm sure she won't even care what it is! Gl

Quoting ncohetero:

Yea I gotta think of something. Maybe sit and watch a movie with her

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Quoting ncohetero:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Quoting ncohetero:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Quoting ncohetero:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts