Babies

Featured Posts
AshlynnJadesMom
She's bottle free!
November 15, 2012 at 11:48 AM
My baby is bottle free! Nuk active cup has been our saving grace. So proud of my big girl :) She is 1 btw

Replies

• abra
    by abra
    November 15, 2012 at 11:51 AM
    Woot! Nice work!
  • AshlynnJadesMom
    November 15, 2012 at 11:56 AM
    We had a bit of a relapse yesterday. We were buying a new car and she was NOT HAPPY about having to sit there so threw an absolute fit. My hubby gave her a bottle even tho I told him not to but she still threw that. I think she just wanted to go home. She just drank a little from it and I put it back in her cup. He thought she was just crying for a bottle but she was just ready to be home playing:)
  • angevil53
    November 15, 2012 at 12:00 PM
    My dd didn't take a bottle last night either I'm so excited. She just turned one and likes a bottle in the middle of the night sometimes. She uses a sippy during the day. Dr says her bottle at night is fine bc she's only 16#. Anyways congrats!!!
  • Nicki1995
    November 15, 2012 at 12:02 PM
    Yay! Im hoping i can do that with my daughter! She is 7 and a half months right now. I got some new sippy cups that she REALLY likes
  • boshs1andonly
    November 15, 2012 at 12:03 PM

we're working on getting dd off the bottle (she will be one on the 7th of dec.) but she doesn't like the sippy cups we have now so we have to buy more then try again. good job getting her bottle free! 

• Firenygirl180
    November 15, 2012 at 12:05 PM
    I had a hard time with taking bottles away. Finally at 13 months I took it cold turkey and he only missed it the first day
  • HunternChase
    November 15, 2012 at 12:06 PM
    Aw congrats.. My son will be 18 months on the 18 and he finally stopped using a bottle in September.. It was driving me nuts.. Lol.. He is my 3rd.. The other 2 were bottle free at 12 months..
  • cyork2
    by cyork2
    November 15, 2012 at 12:08 PM
    ds is 7 1/2 months too, we are trying the sippy cup but he isnt quite liking it yet, lol.

Quoting Nicki1995:

Yay! Im hoping i can do that with my daughter! She is 7 and a half months right now. I got some new sippy cups that she REALLY likes

• calvinsmommy18
    November 15, 2012 at 12:11 PM
    I took ds bottle away cold turkey at 15 months. Thinking dd will be even harder to break of it.
  • AshlynnJadesMom
    November 15, 2012 at 12:13 PM
    She will ONLY use the nuk active cups and it has been hard for me because she too only weighs 16 lbs at almost 13 months old. She is doing pretty good with it now tho:)

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts