Babies

drucattermole
ENFAMIL COUPONS
November 15, 2012 at 3:22 AM

So, idk y but I keep getting all these enfamil coupons. I don't feed my daughter enfamil, but I've been holding on to them anyway because I figured they are like gold and don't belong in the trash. They are all manufactorer's coupons so they can basically be used anywhere...I also have like these enfamil to go pouches of formula...idk why I got them but enfamil mailed them to me...if anyone is interested I'd be happy to give them away???

I was going to give them to Ronald Mcdonald's House or to Relief for Hurricane Sandy but I do not know if they accept coupons! 

Replies

• KAP4198
    by KAP4198
    November 15, 2012 at 4:41 AM
    I would use them! My daughter uses enfamil!! :) she is 2 1/2 months old!! We live in wi right now.
  • jakesmom323
    November 15, 2012 at 4:48 AM
    I got checks from Similac, Infamil, and coupon for Gerber. 6 free cans of the first two and a small Walmart Parents Choice Infamil blend. Oh and Enfinil individual packs. I highly recommend mommies to register on each one while pregnant. You get a lot of free stuff and comes in handy when you're slowly weaning and finding the right blend.I'd hold on to them and give it to someone in that isle at the store. Just tell them to pay it forward a random act of kindness;)
  • drucattermole
    November 15, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Ok! I live in Illinois :). Some of them are like fake checks made out to me but I don't think that you have to worry about that? Anyway, message me and we can talk more about it so you don't have to post your address here or anything.

Quoting KAP4198:

I would use them! My daughter uses enfamil!! :) she is 2 1/2 months old!! We live in wi right now.

• Loopy3
    by Loopy3
    November 15, 2012 at 11:46 AM

It dosnt matter if they are in ur name. Anyone can use them,I love getting those checks,  glad they are not going to waste.

• calvinsmommy18
    November 15, 2012 at 12:18 PM
    If you have any left id be interested :) thank you
  • Zuris.Mommy_
    November 15, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Zuri drinks enfamil now..love coupons

• AshlynnJadesMom
    November 15, 2012 at 12:20 PM
    Any enfagrow ones :) ?
  • momto1ryen
    November 15, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I give them away to friends. Usually someone on fb will take them.

• drucattermole
    November 15, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Because I am a young, new mom, none of my friends have children, so posting on fb about it wouldn't be very productive of me. 

Quoting momto1ryen:

• momto1ryen
    November 15, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Oh I see.

Quoting drucattermole:

Because I am a young, new mom, none of my friends have children, so posting on fb about it wouldn't be very productive of me. 

Quoting momto1ryen:

Babies