Babies

Nicki1995
MOMS WITH TATTOOS! *Updated*
November 7, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I have 1 tattoo of a butterfly on my lower belly. I am wanting another tattoo (for my daughter). It is going to be the Aries zodiac symbol, but i dont know where to get it. Do tattoos on the shoulder blade hurt? My tattoo that i got didnt hurt, but it wasnt on bone. Any ideas on where all it would look good at? I am a thin person by the way, so i am a little boney in some places. Just throwing that in there! Lol

king.tattoora.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/pes0022p1.jpg

That is the tattoo that i will be getting with Debbie Prysea underneath it. You will have to click on the website because im mobile and i dont know how to put pictures up here! Lol

Replies

• MissArtsyPants
    November 7, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I can't stand the occasional pimple-pop on my shoulders. OUCH! haha.

• JadesMommy7
    November 7, 2012 at 11:49 PM
    I have a tattoo on my upper back right on my spine! I am thin and yes it hurt like heck but i have a high tolerance for pain. Although i was pretty woozy for a few minutes afterwards. Goodluck! :)
  • MadysonsMama
    November 7, 2012 at 11:53 PM
    I have my entire back tattooed :) it hurt a lot. :). So for,myself one on the shoulder wouldn't hurt. In fact, I have one on each shoulder.
  • mna_823
    by mna_823
    November 7, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    I have a tatto in my lower back (yes, a tramp stamp) most of the tattoo was done along my spine. Honestly, it hurt for a few minutes, but then it went numb from the vibration (until he hit a nerve and made my leg jump). I have a friend that has a tattoo on her shoulder blade and she said the same thing about it hurting and then going numb. She's also very thin.
  • Avetay
    by Avetay
    November 7, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    I've got a shoulder blade tat. Didn't really hurt. It's the only one ive got so far but I'm dying for more
  • larissalarie
    November 7, 2012 at 11:56 PM
    Over bones and organs hurts!
  • JessieG978
    November 7, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Honestly the one on my upper  back which is my daughter name very simple hurted like hell but the one on the back of my neck didnt at all

• McM0609
    by McM0609
    November 8, 2012 at 12:00 AM

This shit hurt like heck, so if u get a tattoo on the shoulder u have to mentally prepare urself.. And this was straight through no breaks.
  • RoseBud93
    November 8, 2012 at 12:18 AM

I have the side of my left middle finger tattooed with the triforce and wings making it a pixi and 3 health hearts. hurt a bit but wasnt that bad really.. weird place for a first tattoo though. Cx I plan to get more as soon as finances are settled. daughter comes first though.

• chrystan
    November 8, 2012 at 12:34 AM
    The pain really depends on the person, the tattoo artist( heavy handed or light handed), and how big or small its. I don't have one on my shoulder but I have gotten boney areas tattooed (ankle, hip, chest, wrists, lower back, and back of the neck) the only on that hurt was my hip.

Babies