Nicki1995
MOMS WITH TATTOOS! *Updated*
November 7, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I have 1 tattoo of a butterfly on my lower belly. I am wanting another tattoo (for my daughter). It is going to be the Aries zodiac symbol, but i dont know where to get it. Do tattoos on the shoulder blade hurt? My tattoo that i got didnt hurt, but it wasnt on bone. Any ideas on where all it would look good at? I am a thin person by the way, so i am a little boney in some places. Just throwing that in there! Lol

king.tattoora.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/pes0022p1.jpg

That is the tattoo that i will be getting with Debbie Prysea underneath it. You will have to click on the website because im mobile and i dont know how to put pictures up here! Lol

Replies

• MissArtsyPants
    November 7, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I can't stand the occasional pimple-pop on my shoulders. OUCH! haha.

• JadesMommy7
    November 7, 2012 at 11:49 PM
    I have a tattoo on my upper back right on my spine! I am thin and yes it hurt like heck but i have a high tolerance for pain. Although i was pretty woozy for a few minutes afterwards. Goodluck! :)
  • MadysonsMama
    November 7, 2012 at 11:53 PM
    I have my entire back tattooed :) it hurt a lot. :). So for,myself one on the shoulder wouldn't hurt. In fact, I have one on each shoulder.
  • mna_823
    by mna_823
    November 7, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    I have a tatto in my lower back (yes, a tramp stamp) most of the tattoo was done along my spine. Honestly, it hurt for a few minutes, but then it went numb from the vibration (until he hit a nerve and made my leg jump). I have a friend that has a tattoo on her shoulder blade and she said the same thing about it hurting and then going numb. She's also very thin.
  • Avetay
    by Avetay
    November 7, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    I've got a shoulder blade tat. Didn't really hurt. It's the only one ive got so far but I'm dying for more
  • larissalarie
    November 7, 2012 at 11:56 PM
    Over bones and organs hurts!
  • JessieG978
    November 7, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Honestly the one on my upper  back which is my daughter name very simple hurted like hell but the one on the back of my neck didnt at all

• McM0609
    by McM0609
    November 8, 2012 at 12:00 AM

This shit hurt like heck, so if u get a tattoo on the shoulder u have to mentally prepare urself.. And this was straight through no breaks.
  • RoseBud93
    November 8, 2012 at 12:18 AM

I have the side of my left middle finger tattooed with the triforce and wings making it a pixi and 3 health hearts. hurt a bit but wasnt that bad really.. weird place for a first tattoo though. Cx I plan to get more as soon as finances are settled. daughter comes first though.

• chrystan
    November 8, 2012 at 12:34 AM
    The pain really depends on the person, the tattoo artist( heavy handed or light handed), and how big or small its. I don't have one on my shoulder but I have gotten boney areas tattooed (ankle, hip, chest, wrists, lower back, and back of the neck) the only on that hurt was my hip.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts