Babies

Featured Posts
Brijake0306
Ladies where did you take your baby girls...
October 13, 2012 at 9:18 PM
To get their ears pierced? With my 1st dd(9) her Dr did them. I'm not sure if my pedi now does it so I was trying to get some suggestions just in case he doesn't. Tia ladies

Replies

• kmorales7690
    October 14, 2012 at 12:25 AM

I took mine to claires

• lilangel_4206
    October 14, 2012 at 12:28 AM
    Pagodas she was 1 month
  • calvinsmommy18
    October 14, 2012 at 3:31 AM
    I'm not getting my dds ears pierced
  • Mrs.Velasquez
    October 14, 2012 at 3:45 AM
    The mall at Claire's
  • Loralismommy224
    October 14, 2012 at 4:25 AM
    Ill take her either to her pedi's office or my tattoo shop (that I trust & is very clean that follows OSHA) when she can tell me SHE wants it done. I had mine pierced 2xs @ Claire's when I was younger, & my ears got infected both times. So, now I have scars & scar tissue & unable to wear earrings :(
  • babygomez
    October 14, 2012 at 4:30 AM

My daughter's ears aren't pierced.

Bump!

• momma2b2008
    October 14, 2012 at 4:31 AM
    I haven't.
  • 3babiesofmyown
    October 14, 2012 at 4:37 AM
    Thank you for posting. I was about to.

Please follow this advice and all the info she posted from the APP. Sure many people survive getting ears pierced with guns at Clair's etc. but do you really wanna take that chance? I did when my first dd was 3. Everything went well but I still feel bad and won't be making the same mistake with my ydd.

Quoting MommeeTo4:

I'm not going to pierce thier ears. It should be done by a professional, who has been through training, and not with a gun.

• GodsAmiga
    October 14, 2012 at 4:41 AM

Neither of my daughters' ears are pierced but I have two holes in each ear that I got when I was a kid and then pre-teen. The first was done at Claire's and the second was done at Icings. I never had any problems either time but I don't know how much has changed since then. :-)

• Diamondblue1
    October 14, 2012 at 4:50 AM
    I got my daughter's done in my city when she was 5 months at a mall but one piercing closed she's 14 now i took het to claires a couple years ago but she keep having problems with the pierced ear so i left it alone. My youngest daughter ears are not pierced

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN