Babies

Featured Posts
mommytobeyippee
Did you go to College?
October 13, 2012 at 2:23 PM
If so where? What was your major? Did you find a job in the field you wanted?

Replies

• lauratupper
    October 13, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I went to college for art, and am now going back to school for nursing right now!

• robibuni
    October 13, 2012 at 3:45 PM
    I went to University of Texas at Austin (Hook Em Horns), and graduated in 2010 with my BA in Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies.

I'm currently a SAHM by choice, and will be going to grad school next year to work in Immigration afterwards.
  • edelweiss23
    October 13, 2012 at 3:46 PM
    I went to university of md.
    I was a nursing major and hated it. I changed majors to history and enjoyed every moment.
    Now I am back in school to finish my RN.
  • hottmomma264
    October 13, 2012 at 3:46 PM
    I went to Kaplan college for medical assisting but I only got a certificate and I had a very hard time finding a job. But I'm going back to school for nursing. I currently go to ivy tech community college
  • Owl_Feather
    October 13, 2012 at 3:59 PM
    Fairleigh dickinson U and got a BA in communications (journalism). I came so close to my dream job a few years ago but I like where I work now
  • chrystan
    October 13, 2012 at 4:06 PM
    I went to nascar techinal instuite(tect school) for automotive repair. I was a mechanic for 2years now I am a shift manager at a parts store
  • Katt709
    by Katt709
    October 13, 2012 at 4:11 PM
    I graduated with a B.S. in Human Resources and MIS from University of SC in 2000. I got a job immediately after graduation in HR. I then went to law school and graduated with a J.D. in 2004 from Nova Southeastern University. I started working as a lawyer right after passing the Bar. I quit working in 2009 when my oldest was born.
  • abra
    by abra
    October 13, 2012 at 4:20 PM
    yep. I dropped out so I could work full time so Ben could graduate.
  • mommytobeyippee
    October 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM
    Bump
  • sleepymommy87
    October 13, 2012 at 10:38 PM
    I'm currently a senior in college. My major is Linguistics and I plan on getting a second bachelors in Spanish. I want to teach English as a second language and Spanish. :)

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN