Babies

Featured Posts
mommytobeyippee
Did you go to College?
October 13, 2012 at 2:23 PM
If so where? What was your major? Did you find a job in the field you wanted?

Replies

• lauratupper
    October 13, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I went to college for art, and am now going back to school for nursing right now!

• robibuni
    October 13, 2012 at 3:45 PM
    I went to University of Texas at Austin (Hook Em Horns), and graduated in 2010 with my BA in Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies.

I'm currently a SAHM by choice, and will be going to grad school next year to work in Immigration afterwards.
  • edelweiss23
    October 13, 2012 at 3:46 PM
    I went to university of md.
    I was a nursing major and hated it. I changed majors to history and enjoyed every moment.
    Now I am back in school to finish my RN.
  • hottmomma264
    October 13, 2012 at 3:46 PM
    I went to Kaplan college for medical assisting but I only got a certificate and I had a very hard time finding a job. But I'm going back to school for nursing. I currently go to ivy tech community college
  • Owl_Feather
    October 13, 2012 at 3:59 PM
    Fairleigh dickinson U and got a BA in communications (journalism). I came so close to my dream job a few years ago but I like where I work now
  • chrystan
    October 13, 2012 at 4:06 PM
    I went to nascar techinal instuite(tect school) for automotive repair. I was a mechanic for 2years now I am a shift manager at a parts store
  • Katt709
    by Katt709
    October 13, 2012 at 4:11 PM
    I graduated with a B.S. in Human Resources and MIS from University of SC in 2000. I got a job immediately after graduation in HR. I then went to law school and graduated with a J.D. in 2004 from Nova Southeastern University. I started working as a lawyer right after passing the Bar. I quit working in 2009 when my oldest was born.
  • abra
    by abra
    October 13, 2012 at 4:20 PM
    yep. I dropped out so I could work full time so Ben could graduate.
  • mommytobeyippee
    October 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM
    Bump
  • sleepymommy87
    October 13, 2012 at 10:38 PM
    I'm currently a senior in college. My major is Linguistics and I plan on getting a second bachelors in Spanish. I want to teach English as a second language and Spanish. :)

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts