Featured Posts
la_bella_vita
Was your mom a Sahm or working mom?
October 10, 2012 at 7:49 PM
: )

Replies

• mommy2xp
    October 11, 2012 at 12:54 PM
    Both. While I was little she worked then stayed home for a while then babysat at home then went to work only while I was at school then worked full time
  • Josie_P
    by Josie_P
    October 11, 2012 at 12:55 PM
    Working mum. She was actually my manager.
  • Saintsational
    October 11, 2012 at 12:56 PM
    SAHM until my younger sister started elementary. Then she went back to work part time until my younger sister was in high school. Full time after that until she decided she was done working.
  • maria1613
    October 11, 2012 at 12:59 PM
    Over the years she was both. Worked at the local electric company til my sister came. Then she was a SAHM. Then a while later when we got older she went to work for a family friend in their kitchen and bathroom remodling business. Then became a SAHM. Then after I graduated and moved out she went to work for a different family friend at her gift shop, she currently works there kinda, but my sister and I are both out of town, my mom and dad are both retired so she's working on call just for something to do
  • YzmaRocks
    October 11, 2012 at 1:08 PM
    SAHM.
  • KylersMom8-16-7
    October 11, 2012 at 1:49 PM
    My mom stayed at home when I was little. Then she went to college full time, worked full time, and then she went on to University while working full time. She still managed to spend time with us and help us with homework. We still went to the park and had fun together. She is really amazing:-)
  • ncohetero
    October 11, 2012 at 1:51 PM
    Working single mom
  • Mrs.Morgan
    October 11, 2012 at 1:55 PM
    Single working mom but not that none single stay at home moms work any less hard.
  • louzannalady
    October 11, 2012 at 2:49 PM

She was a SAHM. : ) 

• xredstarsx
    October 11, 2012 at 2:57 PM
    Sahm. Now she's a stay at home wife.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts