Babies

Featured Posts
sarahg86
How to get baby to sleep through the night
October 9, 2012 at 9:19 PM

My baby is now 8 months old and has slept through the night about 6 times in her life. She has been a very sick little girl as a result of daycare and has had cronic colds and ear infections since she was two months old. We just got her tubes 3 weeks ago and she is teething on top of it all. My doctor has suggested the scream it out method but seeing as how my kid was always sick I didn't want to do that. Now that she's getting better shes in the habit of waking in the middle of the night. Any tips on how to get her to sleep all the way through. 

THANKS

Replies

• aprilsalcro
    October 9, 2012 at 9:20 PM
    No tips my kids just slept on their own. IMO there is no way to make a baby sleep through the night. If they are hungry they will wake up to eat
  • Firenygirl180
    October 9, 2012 at 9:23 PM

She will do it when she is ready.  DS used to sleep through the night between 8-10 months and since then he will wake up screaming halfway through the night.

• Raeann11
    October 9, 2012 at 9:31 PM

I have no tips. I let them decide when they were ready for that. My first started at 6 weeks(sleeping for 6hours), second was not till she was 3 years old and then our third was 16 months old. My second and third still from time to time get up.

• KylersMom8-16-7
    October 9, 2012 at 9:38 PM
    Sorry they'll do it when they are developmentally ready to, somewhat unfortunately:-/
  • cl1998
    by cl1998
    October 9, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Sorry no help here, my guy is 9 months old and still wakes every 2 hours:(  Im exausted and dont know what to do!!  He nurses on demand and uses me for comfort!  ARGHHH

• sarahg86
    October 9, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Thank you for the replies and to CL1998 I feel your pain I feel like a zombie some days

• YzmaRocks
    October 9, 2012 at 9:54 PM
    This.

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Sorry they'll do it when they are developmentally ready to, somewhat unfortunately:-/
  • cl1998
    by cl1998
    October 9, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Im there with you......Heres to hoping that it gets better:)

• Mrs.Andrews
    October 9, 2012 at 9:57 PM

No idea. My daughter is 1 and has only slept through the night like 4 times. I have tried EVERYTHING! And lately she wakes up more and more often.

• sarahg86
    October 9, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Aww I am sorry Mrs. Andrews thats no fun at all 

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN