Babies

expectantmom81
What drives you crazy?
October 9, 2012 at 9:00 PM
I was just watching family guy and they had a radio scene where all you could hear was him eating and all I could think was how much it drives me crazy to hear someone eat lOl.

Replies

• cl1998
    by cl1998
    October 9, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Snoring....my hubby snores horribly!!!

• marinesweetie
    October 9, 2012 at 9:53 PM
    I get irritated when i go to shift from 1st to 2nd and my damn truck sputters. Ive got to replace the spark plugs and wires.
  • Turtledoves
    October 9, 2012 at 9:55 PM
    Dogs licking themselves. The sound drives me NUTS!
  • sarahg86
    October 9, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I can't stand when my husband plays dumb with me just to irritate me lol I also can't stand chewing with your mouth open or scuffing your feet

• carsonsmommytam
    October 9, 2012 at 10:04 PM
    Hearing people eating, just like you. Lol.
  • la_bella_vita
    October 9, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Knucle cracking

• Crystal_S
    October 9, 2012 at 11:25 PM

washing cutlery, my husbands driving (if hes not on the gas hes on the brake), and people clicking pens .... gr  " will you please refrain" (or any other repetetive tedious noises) 

• braezmommy89
    October 9, 2012 at 11:27 PM
    People not washing their hands when they come into my house.
  • bleedhairspray
    October 9, 2012 at 11:28 PM

as soon as I get out of bed he rolls onto my pillows, even when I'm not coming back to bed it makes me rage. I can't fucking stand the idea of someone sleeping on my pillows! I've started taking my pillows off the bed when I get up now. And to top it off he ends up taking both blankets and rolling himself in them so when I do come back to bed I can't get them off of him and he's laying in the middle of the bed with his head on my pillows.

and he wonders why I push him out of bed so often.

• jen6807
    by jen6807
    October 10, 2012 at 12:20 AM
    Teeth grinding and seeing someone biting their fingernails. Both drive me crazy!

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts