Babies

Featured Posts
expectantmom81
What drives you crazy?
October 9, 2012 at 9:00 PM
I was just watching family guy and they had a radio scene where all you could hear was him eating and all I could think was how much it drives me crazy to hear someone eat lOl.

Replies

• cl1998
    by cl1998
    October 9, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Snoring....my hubby snores horribly!!!

• marinesweetie
    October 9, 2012 at 9:53 PM
    I get irritated when i go to shift from 1st to 2nd and my damn truck sputters. Ive got to replace the spark plugs and wires.
  • Turtledoves
    October 9, 2012 at 9:55 PM
    Dogs licking themselves. The sound drives me NUTS!
  • sarahg86
    October 9, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I can't stand when my husband plays dumb with me just to irritate me lol I also can't stand chewing with your mouth open or scuffing your feet

• carsonsmommytam
    October 9, 2012 at 10:04 PM
    Hearing people eating, just like you. Lol.
  • la_bella_vita
    October 9, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Knucle cracking

• Crystal_S
    October 9, 2012 at 11:25 PM

washing cutlery, my husbands driving (if hes not on the gas hes on the brake), and people clicking pens .... gr  " will you please refrain" (or any other repetetive tedious noises) 

• braezmommy89
    October 9, 2012 at 11:27 PM
    People not washing their hands when they come into my house.
  • bleedhairspray
    October 9, 2012 at 11:28 PM

as soon as I get out of bed he rolls onto my pillows, even when I'm not coming back to bed it makes me rage. I can't fucking stand the idea of someone sleeping on my pillows! I've started taking my pillows off the bed when I get up now. And to top it off he ends up taking both blankets and rolling himself in them so when I do come back to bed I can't get them off of him and he's laying in the middle of the bed with his head on my pillows.

and he wonders why I push him out of bed so often.

• jen6807
    by jen6807
    October 10, 2012 at 12:20 AM
    Teeth grinding and seeing someone biting their fingernails. Both drive me crazy!

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN