CafeMom Team
What do you look for when buying a new toy?
October 8, 2012 at 4:30 PM

We gave 100 influencer moms a VTECH TOY for their babies, aged 3 months - 36 months. Stay tuned to hear what our moms have to say about their child's experience with these fun toys.

Then, once our influencers have shared their stories, tell us what features you look for when buying your baby a new toy. 

( ) CafeMom Team

Replies

• proudMom2634
    October 13, 2012 at 12:40 PM

nice!!

• NikkiDoll
    October 13, 2012 at 6:14 PM

We recieved the Vtech Happy Lights Bear yesterday. I opened it right up and showed my daughter, 9 months. As soon as she heard the bear start singing she smiled and grabbed it. Right away, I thought the bear was super cute. She loves music type toys, anything that will make different sounds she pays special attention to. It has a strap on the top so I can attach it to her crib, stroller, even the shopping cart cover. This will be a great take along toy. I love the automatic shut off feature, no worries about having to turn it off manually. One of our favorite things about this toy is the songs. He has a sweet voice, and he's all around adorable. She seems interested in the songs and lights. Never did I think I'd say one of my babies toys were enjoyable to listen to! He's easy to hold in her little hands. I don't have anything negative to say about the Vtech Happy Lights bear, and my daughter approves!

Thank you Cafemom and Vtech for letting us take part in this influencer.

• momto1ryen
    October 15, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Can't wait to see what we get! Super excited!!!

• Love060708kids
    October 15, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Me too!!

Quoting momto1ryen:

Can't wait to see what we get! Super excited!!!

• mommy_2_be_2010
    October 15, 2012 at 3:00 PM
    Braelyn loves the float and pour froggy lol she thinks it's cool :) As soon as I opend the door signed for the package and brought it inside she asked mommy whats that? I said it's for you all she could do was grin.......she's sitting in the bathtub playing with it now. I have a one year old niece that will love playing with it when she comes over.

I love doing the influencers especially when they involve kids :) I figured I better post this before I forget. We just reciceved the float and pour froggy today. I think she's already in love with the toy and loves the fact that it spits water lol

Thanks cm and vtech btw anyone with a baby this is a great toy for christmas it's like a sprinkler lol
  • Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    October 15, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I am so grateful to Cafemom and VTech for giving me and my child this opportunity to be a part of this influencer! I recieved an email today and We recieved the Alphabet Activity Center toy this afternoon! We called my son over, who is 27 months old. He watched as we opened the shipment box and was excited to see it as soon as the box was opened. He started playing with the buttons, etc before we even pulled it out of the box. I was so happy to see him play with it and was very glad to see all the different things he could do with it. We liked putting the blocks down the maze. We did that several times. We also like the music and sounds to it and I was excited to see the phone with it. I thought that was pretty cool. He loves playing with toy phones, so I know just that alone will keep him entertained for a bit. We are not finished playing and checking it out some more. So I will come back and post more as well as the pictures we took so far.

• carole76
    October 15, 2012 at 6:18 PM
    UPS just delivered me the VTech Alphabet Activity cube. I couldn't get it out of the box, becuase my little guy was so excitted. He loved all the buttons, and colors. I have had it only for 30 minutes and my almost16 month old will not leave this toy. It has all the fun bells a whistles, and just the right size for my little guy. I am going to wait to give my review tomorrow to see how the rest of the night goes. So far so good, both him and my 4 year old are keeping busy with it. So much fun!
    Thank you VTech and cafemom!
  • corkigurl
    October 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM

We received the Happy Lghts Bear by Vtech! Thank you so much Vtech and Cafemom for sending such a great toy to my kids! I have a 9 month old and a 2 year old, and my daughter enjoyed it more since it's more for her age group. She really likes when it sings and gives it hugs and kisses constantly! Very great toy! I would reccommend from birth and up for other mommies!

• avulgamo
    October 15, 2012 at 7:06 PM
    I'm so excited to see what toy my son will be getting! We went to toys r us today to go birthday gift shopping since he turns 2 on Nov 2nd. UPS tried to deliver the package while we were gone so I have to wait until they deliver tomorrow!
  • baquick
    by baquick
    October 15, 2012 at 8:08 PM
    I can't wait to see what you my son and I get :-)
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts