Babies

Featured Posts
YzmaRocks
Bumpwars - I feel left out :(
October 8, 2012 at 2:04 PM
I have birth to my last two in a freestanding birth center. There is no choice for me. I shall pout now :(

Ok, not really, but a third option would be nice :)

Replies

• abra
    by abra
    October 8, 2012 at 2:11 PM
    I'm on it!!
  • YzmaRocks
    October 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM
    Thanks, Abra :)

Quoting abra:

I'm on it!!
  • abra
    by abra
    October 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Here it is!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/babies/forums/read/17431171/Bumpwars_Team_Birthing_Center

Quoting YzmaRocks:

Quoting abra:

I'm on it!!

• LKRA
    by LKRA
    October 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I want a post that reads "I loved laboring at home, and I loved my hospital VBAC, but if I ever see that midwife that declared me 10cm and didn't know how to help me get my son under my pelvic arch, I'm going to shoot her in the face with a bazooka".

I'd like to bump a post like that.

• abra
    by abra
    October 8, 2012 at 2:25 PM

And sorry I didn't think of it earlier. We live in a small town and they call L&D a family birthing center at our hospital which is where I had two of our kids. There aren't any official freestanding centers so it wasn't at the forefront of my mind. I've heard those are awesome, though!

Quoting YzmaRocks:

Quoting abra:

I'm on it!!

• YzmaRocks
    October 8, 2012 at 2:36 PM
    I really liked the one I delivered at. My hubby isn't fond of home birth so it is a nice compromise!

Quoting abra:

And sorry I didn't think of it earlier. We live in a small town and they call L&D a family birthing center at our hospital which is where I had two of our kids. There aren't any official freestanding centers so it wasn't at the forefront of my mind. I've heard those are awesome, though!

Quoting YzmaRocks:

Quoting abra:

I'm on it!!

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts