Babies

Featured Posts
masonsmommy921
If you have a toddler and a baby question
October 7, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Where do you have them in the car? I know the center back seat is the safest but when you have 2 little ones where do you put each?

Replies

• KylersMom8-16-7
    October 7, 2012 at 7:26 PM
    I put youngest in the middle.
  • Fields456
    October 7, 2012 at 7:26 PM
    My 1 year old is on the passenger side and my 6 1/2 year old is on the driver side I could fit the baby's convertible in the center with dds booster I am in an SUV too
  • tnmommytons
    October 7, 2012 at 7:27 PM
    One on each side. i thought about putting little one in middle but my two yr old might throw something on accident and hit him.
  • Avetay
    by Avetay
    October 7, 2012 at 7:30 PM
    This. My 2 1/2 year old is behind the driver and my 8 m old dd is behind the passenger. I tried putting dd in the middle but I couldn't reach either kid from the front and ds would try giving dd his food/drinks and would take her toys. Both are in myrides

Quoting tnmommytons:

One on each side. i thought about putting little one in middle but my two yr old might throw something on accident and hit him.
  • kris0921
    October 7, 2012 at 7:35 PM
    My dd is in the middle she is the youngest then my son behind driver. Since I normally am driving.its easier to get them out.
  • Sara.Worthey
    October 7, 2012 at 7:49 PM
    Oldest is behind passenger side. Youngest behind driver.
  • shortyali
    October 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM
    That's what we have right now. Thinking about putting my oldest in the middle come Nov when the new baby is here just so there's room.

Quoting Sara.Worthey:

Oldest is behind passenger side. Youngest behind driver.
  • calvinsmommy18
    October 7, 2012 at 8:34 PM

calvin is 4 and hes behind the passenger seat, Kelsey is 8 months and shes behind the drivers seat, with a Chevy Cobalt i dont think the seats will fit right next to each other, in dhs truck he has Calvin in the middle and Kelsey behind him. and im pretty sure theres about no way a 3rd seat would fit in my backseat, unless ds was in a booster, but hes too small for that yet

• la_bella_vita
    October 7, 2012 at 8:37 PM
    I put the youngest in the middle
  • jridgill
    October 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM
    We don't have a middle so they are both on the sides.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts