Babies

Featured Posts
Kaya529
Giving major props to the moms...
by Kaya529
October 6, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Of little ones close in age. I have been taking care of DS who is about 11 months and my niece who is 3 months. I am exhausted. I have no clue how you gals do it everyday.

Replies

• mommaofemma
    October 6, 2012 at 10:05 PM
    I would freak out if I got pregnant when my baby is 1 month old...omg
  • Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    October 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM
    Lol

Quoting mommaofemma:

I would freak out if I got pregnant when my baby is 1 month old...omg
  • jessicaaris
    October 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM
    November 8, 2009 and November 22, 2010.

Quoting Kaya529:

I guess it would be a but different if I did it more often.

What are their birthdays. DS will be one on Nov. 10.

Quoting jessicaaris:

My girls are 12 months and 2 weeks apart and it was a struggle getting I to the swing of having 2 that close together but we did it and it is great now (they will be 2 and 3 in November)
  • Mommy2b2324
    October 6, 2012 at 10:45 PM
    Gee thanks for the support!! If they do, I'm sending them straight to your house!!

Quoting Kaya529:

I want pics if they do...lol.

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

I could totally see it happening

Quoting Kaya529:

I hope they don't decide to have a mutiny.

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

Lol my oldest turned 4 in june, middle child turned 3 in September and the baby is almost 2 months. it was never too hard until the new baby came along. now I'm outnumbered

• aksub
    by aksub
    October 6, 2012 at 10:56 PM
    It definitely makes life interesting! My 6 year old is in school, but the 4 and 2 year old more than make up for it! And my 11 month old is walking, or rather, running, so its hectic and crazy. I'm slowly getting the hang of it now though, I needed a few days to get used to having the new baby rather than the huge belly!

Quoting Kaya529:

You just reminded me of an incident at the babysitters. She watches 2 little girls 4 and 6. They love helping out with Aiden. One day they were helping her change him. When she pulled off his diaper they pointed at his peepee, whispered to each other and ran off. They forgot to leave the wipes and pants when they ran. My poor babysitter had to chase them down. Just as she got the wipes back Aiden peed on her...lol.
    Quoting aksub:

Oh yes. My oldest two are 17, then 6, 4, and 2, so the older three help me out. It's still tough though, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. We want one more, if I get pregnant this year. If not, we are done.

Quoting Kaya529:

Are any old enough to help out?

Quoting aksub:

Yeah, its tough! I have an 11 month old and a 1 week old right now, along with my older kids.

• luvmylilbean
    October 6, 2012 at 11:15 PM

lol I have a 16 month old and from 2 months - 9 months I watched a baby who was a week younger than her, just like twins, and HARD! Now I have my 16 month old and babysit a 3 month old and a 3 year old during the week and I am always exhausted. I am also 19 weeks pregnant so this could get interesting lol. I have another baby starting in 5 weeks, so I'll be 25 weeks pregnant, 17 month old, 3 year old, 4 month old, and a 2 month old....I'm scared!

• Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    October 6, 2012 at 11:19 PM
    A three for one deal, cool. We will dress like pirates and watch Peter Pan...lol.

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

Gee thanks for the support!! If they do, I'm sending them straight to your house!!

Quoting Kaya529:

I want pics if they do...lol.

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

I could totally see it happening

Quoting Kaya529:

I hope they don't decide to have a mutiny.

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

Lol my oldest turned 4 in june, middle child turned 3 in September and the baby is almost 2 months. it was never too hard until the new baby came along. now I'm outnumbered

• Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    October 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM
    Are you a masochist?

Quoting luvmylilbean:

lol I have a 16 month old and from 2 months - 9 months I watched a baby who was a week younger than her, just like twins, and HARD! Now I have my 16 month old and babysit a 3 month old and a 3 year old during the week and I am always exhausted. I am also 19 weeks pregnant so this could get interesting lol. I have another baby starting in 5 weeks, so I'll be 25 weeks pregnant, 17 month old, 3 year old, 4 month old, and a 2 month old....I'm scared!

• braezmommy89
    October 6, 2012 at 11:23 PM
    My DD is going to be 2 on 11/10 & my DS is 3 months old... I love it, it keeps me busy..
    Oh & thats also the reason im in bed at 830!! Haha i savor ever last minute of sleep haha
  • la_bella_vita
    October 7, 2012 at 1:54 PM
    Thanks! Lol

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN